Killer

This is a part two from the last chapter

Y/N POV
Once I got dressed my head hurt like hell and I got a vision of a girl.
The vision
I HATE YOU SO FUCKING MUCH YIU DESERVE NO MERCY!
The girl yelled as she used a sledge hammer to bash her mothers head in next to her fathers dead body. HAHAHAHAHAH
She cried as she laughed there was also a small crying from a different room, the girl who was blonde dragged the weapon down the hall. OH SOPHIE~
The girl stopped and put earbuds in playing Killer. She resumed her killing spree as she opened the door to reveal a four year old child who was crying her eyes out. SHUT THE FUCK UP
She ran at the child and quickly ended her life.
End
What was that? Why did that girl kill her family? I walked to Slenders room, it was now 1:39 AM. I knocked on his door he opened it "child what happened?" He yawned and his mouth split open when he did. "I had this vision? Of a girl" he tilted his head "come in" he sat me on his bed while he sat on a chair. "What happened in this vision?" "This blonde girl was killing her family" he nods and teleported away. I waited ten minutes before returning to my room.
Timeskip the next day
I heard yelling and a huge crash downstairs I changed quickly and ran down the stairs. I saw the same girl, he weapon on the ground and she was held up by Slenders tendrils, "LET ME GO FREAK!" She managed to punch Slender in his 'face'. He fell back and dropped her she grabbed her sledgehammer and ran into me "GET AWAY". She was only twelve (hmm who could it be?) she looked me dead in the eyes her blue orbs staring into mine.

"Please kill me" I give her a confused look "why?" She looked down and ran upstairs "WAIT!" I yell as I chase after her

???POV
Hours earlier
I finished off that little brat, "you deserve no mercy" I said before skipping out of the now bloody room. I heard terrible static and I fell to my knees and when I looked up I saw a faceless fuck. Next thing I knew I was in some kind of mansion being held up by tentacle porn guy, but I managed to hit him. Lucky me! I ran into some pastel freak.
Y/N POV
👂🏻👁👃🏻👁👂🏻 —-(staph)
✋🏻👄. 🤚🏻
🦵🏻 🦵🏻
I was bored....

Anyway
Y/N POV
When I ran back up the stairs I saw her fighting Jeff "STOP!" I yelled and as Jeff looked at me she hit him in the head with the sledgehammer. She looked at me and then at Jeff "what the hell are you people!?" I saw Ben walk out of his room "woah". She quickly looked at his and swung her weapon his direction "Hatter we got a fighter!" Then she was raised in the air and she dropped the hammer. " Ren that's enough!" Tears fell from her eyes "WHY AM I HERE?!" She then fell limp "SLENDER WHAT DID YOU DO?!" I yelled at him. "What I just knocked her out! She will stay in the basement for now untill she calms down". Why was the girl from my vision here?

I made a surprise visit in this story! What? It wouldn't be a normal story without either me or another character showing up soon! (And trust me it isn't me!!! Lolilol)