Strange man

Y/N POV
When he song stopped playing the lid popped open but there was nothing inside. "Uh okay?" I set the box down "oh maybe he's out walking!" She said I nodded. "Would you like to finish you our tea? I can make some sweets if you like" She looked out the window and ran to put her ear next to the door. "Mommy and daddy aren't home right now so sure!" I giggle but inside I wanted to kill the child. I hold her hand and we walk downstairs "would you like to watch cartoons?" She nods and the smile doesn't come off. I put on Tom and Jerry and I walked into the kitchen, "I'll make some cupcakes

Time skipI went into the living room and she was basically asleep "wake up would you like to frost the cupcakes with me?" She opened her eyes "yeah"

Time skip
I went into the living room and she was basically asleep "wake up would you like to frost the cupcakes with me?" She opened her eyes "yeah". I walked her into the kitchen and I saw a monochrome clown "JACK!" She ran up and hugged him. I gave him a strange look "and who might this pretty young lady be?" He looked at me "she's the Mad Hatter. I smile and bow, he notices my maids dress and raises his eyebrow, "interesting clothing choice" I smirk. "Says mr 1800's" he held out his hand and a piece of candy appeared"for you m'lady~" I sensed the poison but I took, and ate it anyway because I'm immune. "What?!" He whisper yelled to himself "may I talk to Jack for a minuet? The frosting is right there" she nods and gets to work. I drag him half way up the stairs "what are you doing here clown? Stealing my victim?" He laughs "you mean MY victim?" I growl. "Listen lass we will both kill this brat and leave each others sight okay?!" I nod "and poison candy? Jesus you could do better". He nodded and crossed his arms "yeah the candy, your supposed to be dead by now are you immune or something?" I giggle and start to walk down "I'll never tell". I walked back into the kitchen "how is Jack?" She asked "he's fine" he was behind me because I sensed it. I ignored him and helped her finishing the cupcakes "your a natural decorator!" She giggled and her eyes sparkled "THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!". I turned around with a crazed smile "we should have a tea party tomorrow!" Jack tilted his head and shrugged "back to the box kid" he said in a monotone way. He disappeared in a cloud of black smoke.
Timeskip
"I'm stuffed!" She giggled "that's what happens when you eat four cupcakes!" I laughed "oh mommy and daddy should be home soon let's get you a bath".
Time skip
I picked out some blue pajamas for the child and tucked her into bed "can you sing me a song?" She yawned "of course my little cupcake". I sang Mad Hatter by Melanie Martinez, while singing I pictured tomorrow, the parents seeing me over their child while she chokes to death. After she fell asleep I finished the song and laid on a small pink bean bag and drifted off fantasizing about tomorrow.