Aizawa

I woke up to the sound of my parents arguing about who gets to keep me when they divorced, I used to it and I had to choose. I didn't like either of them. They always treat me like trash and call me "Villain Quirk" or "Red Eyes"

It was my first day at U.A, I didn't know anyone there and all my old classmates were shocked when I got in. I got out of bed, put on my uniform, and brush my hair. My hair was about to my neck, I want to grow it longer but my parents won't let me.

I grabbed my backpack and headed out the door without anyone noticing. I didn't live too far from U.A so I just walked there. When I started walking up to the front of the school a kid ran passed me and knocked me to the ground.

He didn't notice at first but then turned around and said, "Oh, sorry I didn't see you there!" His voice was energetic.

"It's fine," I said. He held out his hand to help me up but I didn't take it. I grabbed my backpack and started walking away.

I felt a hand on my shoulder, it was him again, "I'm Hizashi Yamada, you?" He asked I rolled my eyes.

"Shouta Aizawa," I said. "Can I go now?"

"Oh, yeah sure!" He said well taking his hand off my shoulder, "Bye Aizawa!" He said with a grin, I ignored him and walked away. A few minutes later in class, the teacher asked all of us to come up and say our names and quirks.

A green-haired girl went off first, "I'm Emi Fukukado and my quirk is Outburst!" She said and went to go sit down.

Another girl went up, she had dark purple hair, "I'm Nemuri Kayama! My quirk is Somnambulist!" And she sat down. The third person was, oh no. The kid knocked me over. I rested my head on my hand.

"I'm Hizashi Yamada!" His voice was still so energetic. "My quirk is my voice," His grin annoyed me yet I liked it. When he went to go sit down I realize he sat on the left side of me. It was my turn to go up, I crossed my arms and said,

"My name is Shouta Aizawa, my quirk is Erasure."

A few kids snickered and a fiery kid stood up and said, "That's a villains quirk, You don't belong here!"

"Enji Todoroki, you do not speak to your classmates like that!" The teacher rotted him out for saying that. He snarled and say back down.

Everyone else went up said there name and quirk then sat back down.

"Alright class," the teacher said after everyone was done. "Since it's your first day here, you can talk to your classmates for 15 minutes then we're going outside to see everyone's quirk in action!"

Yamada turned to me and tried sparking up a conversation but yet again, I ignored him. I pulled a book out of my backpack and started reading it. Someone but their hand on my book, they had dark green painted nails.

I had a feeling I knew who it was before I looked at them.

"Yamada, leave me alone," I demand.

"Come on! Just talk to me for a little." I rolled my eyes and said,

"Whatever it takes to get you to leave me alone."

"Great!" He said as pulling his chair in front of my desk. "Whatcha reading?"

"Mushishi, Volume 1," I said.

"So, what's your family like?" He asked. I really didn't want to tell him. "It's none of your concern Yamada."

"Aww, okay!" He said making a pouty face.