Hizashi

Shouta didn't want to tell me about his family which was okay, I felt like I should see if he wants to know anything about mine.

"Do you want to know anything about my family?" I asked.

"Sure." He said with little no emotion in his voice.

"Well, I live with my Mom and older sister, my sister is quirk less but that has never stopped her!" I said punching my fist up in the air. He muttered something under his breath and smiled a little.

"Did you say something?" I asked.

"I didn't say, anything idiot." He barked at me. I put my hands in the air.

"Geez sorry."

"Can I go back to reading?" He asked.

"Uh, sure!" I said and pulled my chair back to my desk.

When it was time to go outside the teacher said, "Everyone find a buddy to stay with. They will be your partner for the assignment tomorrow." I looked over at Shouta with a grin

He glanced at me out of the corner of his eye and said, "Whatever."

As we started walking outside he asked, "Why are you going through so much trouble to be friends with me?"

I shrugged, "I don't know, I just want too!"

When we got there the teacher asked, "Who wants to show us their quirk first?"

My hand shot straight up, "Okay, Yamada, you may go first." I took a breath in then made a loud screeching sound, everyone covered their ears. When I was done everyone was rubbing their ears.

"Thank you, Yamada, who wants to go next?" Nobody raised their hand

"Aizawa, how about you? Your quirk is cool."

He shrugged, "Sure, but I'm gonna need some help."

"Okay, I'm sure your partner would love to help!" I grinned, when I went up everyone groaned.

"Oh come on, I'm not that bad."

I started screeching, then all of a sudden, I stop. It felt weird. I thought of what it might be for a second the remembered Shouta's quirk. I look him in the eyes, his eyes were red. I thought they were black?

"Uh, Aizawa? Can I get my quirk back?" I asked He shrugged then blinked. His eyes went back to black. Do his eyes change color when he uses his powers? If so, that's awesome!

Everyone else went, nobody had as cool powers as Shouta.

Well walking inside I asked Shouta, "Do you eyes change color when you use your quirk?!" He rolled his eyes,

"Yes. I can erase someone's quirk for as long as I can keep my eyes open. After I blink their quirk goes back to them."

After the teacher told us more about our powers we were let out to lunch. After I got my food I looked for a place to sit, Todoroki and his friends wanted me to sit at their table but I didn't trust them.

I saw Shouta sitting alone at a table on the corner of the lunchroom. I walked over to the table and sat down. He was picking at his bowel if rice, he clearly didn't want to eat.

"You need to eat Aizawa," I said. He glanced up and ignored me.

"You can't ignore me forever ya know." Again, I was ignored. "Aizawa," I said. Ignored. "Aizawa," I said a little loud. Still ignored. "If you don't answer me I'm gonna embarrass you." He glanced up at me and his eyes flashed red. He erased my quirk.