Hazishi

I was waiting in chairs outside the councilors office Shouta is in. A few seconds late he came walk out. I could tell he was crying because he had puffy eyes and was shaking. I ran over and embraced him. He buried his face into my shoulder. "I see your very close to him?" Someone asked. I think it was the councilor Shouta went too. I nodded. "If he is okay with it, maybe you could come to our next visit. This subject is hard for him." "Sure." "Babe, do you want me to come to your mext vist?" I whispered on his ear.

He rested the side of his head on my shoulder and said, "Yeah, I would like that.." His voice was shaking. "We are going to meet again tomorrow around one." I nodded. "He can leave, just please make sure you're not late." I nodded again, and she left back into her office. "Do you want to go anywhere and talk?" I asked. He lifted his head up and crossed his arms. "Let's just go to your house.." I nodded. "Here, I brought you a jacket."

"I don't need it.." Shouta muttered. "I'm not taking no for an answer, take the jacket." I put it on his shoulders. He pushed it off, "I'm not wearing your coat." He said. "It's a jacket, and yes you will." He rolled his eyes. "Just put it on! For me?" "Fine!" He snatched the jacket from me and put it on. "Don't be such a grumpy bear!" I said jokingly and put my arm around his shoulders.

Kim was waiting for us outside the hospital. "Hey, you came!" "Yes, because when my little brother calls saying he's in the hospital and needs a ride home I definitely wouldn't come get you." She said sarcastically. "So uh, what happened?" "Shouta passed out for a few hours and I was worried so I called a ambulance." "Then why were you there so long?" She asked. "I don't really know, Shouta hasn't said anything about yet." We arrived at our house a few minutes later.

"We'll be upstairs!" I called to Kim when we got inside. "Okay, if you need anything I'll be down here. And don't kill Shouta." She replied. We got to my room and sat down. "So, um. Are you gonna tell me what happened?" I asked. "Oh, uh.. um, I guess.." "It's fine if you don't want to talk about it." I said. "No, no. It's fine." I moved closer to him and said, "Okay, if you say so. Just take your time." "Well.." he explained to me about everything his father has done to him, how his mother acts and other family related stuff. A few tear slipped down his cheek.

"Hey, it's gonna get better and you're gonna be okay." "I guess.. but maybe things would be better if I wasn't here.." I moved so close to him that I could here him breathing, "Don't talk like that, What would I do without you huh?" "If you never met me you wouldn't have gone through all of this.." I gripped the collar of his shirt and pulled him into a kiss. He tried pulling away but wasn't strong enough too. I let go and we were both breathing hard.

"Hazishi stop." He used the back of his hands to wipe tears from his face. I got up and went behind him. "What are you doing?" He asked. I put one of my arms over each of his shoulders and pulled him back so he would be laying his head on my chest. "Please relax babe." He didn't say anything. I kissed the top of his head, "I love you.." I said. He snuggled in closer, "I love you too.." Shouta muttered. He turned over on his side.

"Thank you.." Shouta muttered. "What?" I said. "Thank you.." he repeated. "For what?" I asked. "For being here.. Caring and loving me because no one does.." I just remember something. "I have something for you, I was gonna wait till your birthday tomorrow but I think you would like it now." Thankfully it wasn't far under my bed and was under where I was sitting. I grabbed the box and put it on his lap. He grabbed the lid of the box. "A scarf?" He asked. "It's a scarf you can use in battle and catch villains." He looked up at me and said, "Thank you." He put the scarf on and asked, "How does it work?" "I think you just think about what you want it to do and it will do it?" I said hopefully. "Okay.."

He got up and said, "Get up, I want to see if it will work." I nodded and got up. Then quicker than you could say bam, I was trapped in his scarf. My arms were bound to my side and I couldn't move. "It works!" I said excitedly. "Can you let me go now?" "No, not yet." He pulled me closer and whispered in my ear, "Thank you for everything." Then kissed my cheek.