that strange guy

NIALL P.O.V

I stare right in the eyes of this green eye lad. I was so mesmerized by the color and deepness off his eyes that when he finally spoke, that quickly cut me of from my trance.

"you know I really like this position but people are starting to stare" I looked to see that he had a smirk plastered on his face. Thats when realization dawn upon me and I realized that I was indeed still laying on top of him. I felt the heat rising from my neck to my cheeks and I quickly push myself off him dusting my clothes in the process.

I watch as he gets up about to murmured a sorry when I feel myself almost choke on my own spit .

HE. IS. HOT.

he's wearing a plain white tank top with black skinny jeans that rest dangerously low on his hips. His curly hair styled into a quiff made my knees go weak just at the sight of him. Hey I have hormones okay and you would react the same if this goddess like was standing right in front of you. When I looked up to his face I saw the same smirk still there and that was when I noticed that I got caught

well... shit.

"take a picture it'll last longer babe I wont mind" he mused winking.

and he had to open his big fat mouth immediately by his choice of words I can already tell that he's a little fuck boy oh what a waste of hot body and beautiful face.

dam it here goes all my hopes on him.

I scoffed at that and continue walking back to my car, I did not recognize the part of the campus that I was in and my dumb self forgot the campus map that they gave me at the entrance in the car.

I felt his gaze burn my back as I was walking back and the next thing I know I feel a presence right beside me and just by smell of the person I can tell its the same guy back there. I turn to look at him raising my eyebrow ."can I help you?" I questioned as I quickened my speed trying to get as far away from this creep as possible. "well you can help my little problem down there" he requested winking . My eyes bulge at this no one has ever been this straight forwards towards me, god can this guy be any more blunt.

At this I scoffed and quickly turn back my gaze to the front feeling the heat going to my cheeks and crossing my arms. He cackled at this and quickens up his pace so that he stops right in front of me . "I'm just playing babe that's for later but for now can I happen to know your name gorgeous." I narrow my eyes at him and pursed my lips . "there is no need for me to tell you my name now goodbye" I sneered as I was just about to move to the side to pass him when I felt a grip push me towards his chest my blue eyes met his green one's once again and I struggled to get out of his grip as he kept on walking forwards and me back wards until my back hit something hard

Shit there's no way out of this . His face got closer and i could see his eyes turn a darker shade of green, I felt my breath get caught in my throat. "Are you going to tell me or not" he threatened . My eyes widen when I felt him press his whole body against mine "never in your wildest dream " I spat. I watched as his eyes turned from a light forest green to an almost black color.

Suddenly I felt his lips brush against my cheek stopping all the way to my ear "ill find out one way or another trust me"he assured slowly walking away with that stupid smirk plastered across his face leaving me all pressed up against the tree in shock and a bit of fear .

Suddenly he stops and turns around " The name's Harry by the way" he called out giving me a devious smile. And just like that he left and disappeared into the crowd. It took me a moment to register the events that just happened and slowly I let out a shaky breath that I did not know I was holding in and jog all the way to my car not wanting another incident like the previous one to happen again. I get inside my car and lay head against the steering wheel feeling my heart beat stammering against my chest. Oh god if this was the first day how the hell am I going to survive 4 years.

I am certainly screwed.