Maybe It Wouldn't Be So Bad After all

Finally I get all my stuff moved into my dorm, I haven't actually met my dorm buddie but the only thing is that I just hope that he's at least the slightest clean, After that little encounter that I had with that strange guy, harry, I went to the office filled all the forms that needed to be filled out and finally got the keys to the dorm that I will be living in for the next 6 years. And yes I know what you all may be thinking like what isn't college just for 6 year but no, not in my major okay?

okay.

well anyways currently I am sitting in bed, finally, just in my laptop scrolling through tmblr. Yes i love tmblr ill admit it

TMBLR IS LIFE.

I'm actually not ashamed of it at all and before you go all eww that's girly or that sounds so gay because trust me it wouldn't be the first I don't care cause the jokes on you biatch cause I am gay and proud. Halfway through my tumblr fangirling moments over hot shirtless guys, I hear a knock on my door.

"come in " I yell still not looking away from my laptop I was too mesmerized by Dylan O'Brien pictures. God how can someone be so cute and hot all at the same time.

I hear someone entering the door and that's when I finally look up. I watch as my roommate sets his bags on the bed on the opposite side of the room. When the boy finally turns to me I'm greeted with a boy with light-ish brown hair swept over to the side and light blue eyes.

"hello my name's Louis Tomlinson at your service " he chirped stretching his hand out in a handshake. I shake his hand "the name's Niall" I hummed "eyy an Irish lad I see based from your accent, well Niall its nice too meet you and I'm guessing that we will be roommates for a very long time" he says smiling in a very creepy manner empathizing on the word long. I inwardly cringe at his voice tone and my eyes widening in fear. I quickly turned back to my computer and that was when I heard that high pitched laugh. I look up from my computer once again and he was now on the floor laughing with tears in his eyes. He finally stop laughing and turns to me "dude I was just kidding calm down I'm no rapist or a creep I was just playing around but I hope that we are good mates after this and that I didn't totally creep you out" he chuckled motioning to an himself keeping a huge smile after his laughing fit. I stare at him for a few seconds and finally let my face break into grin "I'll admit dude you did kind of creeped me out but I'm guessing your the jokester type of guy" at this he nods enthusiastically and I can't help but chuckle at Louis child-ish behavior "you seem like a cool guy to hang out and we will be roommates for a long time like you said so it will be better if we do get along, but on a serious note" I declared changing my mood immediately to a serious face "If you want to get along I got a very serious question to ask you" at this he sits up straighter saying in a playful deep voice " ask away". I get closer to his face and see that his smile slowly vanishes squirming uncomfortable under my gaze" do you play FIFA? "at this his face breaks into another one of his playful grin and runs to his duffle bag and takes out 4 cover games that are indeed FIFA games ( A/N I don't really play FIFA or know how many FIFA games there really is but if there's not 4 games just pretend that there is sorry for the interruption but read along.) and he gives me a serious face he turns to me and says " the only question here is are you good enough to play at my level" I smirk at his sassines and get out of bed turning to the mini plasma that I already set up along with my Xbox 360, and play station 4. He immediately gets what I'm doing and takes a seat on one of my bean bags and grabs a controller. We ordered pizza later on and just spent the whole night playing fifa and just chatting.

Maybe college won't be that bad after all.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°° omg guys I am so so sorry for the long wait I know its been FOREVER since I've updated but midterms were really stressful and then dance class has been really intense these days and ughh but I promise to update more frequently but guyss omggg 158 reads 21 votes ahhhh this is incredible thank you so much! And keep on voting a day commenting!!