horny bastard

I guess my groan attracted Harry's attention. Since at that sound he turned his head my way and green eyes meet blue. His all too famous smirk slowly started to creep on his face as he saw that I was looking at hima s he was nearing my way with his group of friends.

    He winked at me and all I could do was just roll my eyes and look away. Yet sadly his little flirty actions did not stop there.

     I guess  luck wasn't on my side today since there was an open seat next to me and I was praying to God that he wouldn't sit there but just my luck he sat right there inching the desk more closer to me.

   I quickly turned to the other side meeting Louis wide eyes as I mouthed to him "help me" he just shrugged and turned his attention towards the front of the class.

   I did the same trying to ignore Harry's presence next to me. It was all working out great so far harry hasn't tried anything but I spoke too soon.

     I was in the middle of taking notes when suddenly I felt a hand creep itself on my thigh. My eyes widened and I looked at harry in bewilderment, he had a smug face on looking straight ahead as if his hand wasn't creeping towards my crotch . I quickly swatted his hand away trying to hide my red face but he wouldn't budge so I just let it stay there trying to concentrate on what the teacher was saying. 

        His hand was slowly creeping more and more  towards my private area and when his hand grazed my crotch that's when I had enough I quickly got up from my seat his hand falling from my thigh. I tuned to look at him and saw that he had a smug look on his face trying to keep in his laughter.  I probably looked crazy with the bright red cheeks and wide eyes" Mr. Payne can I go to the bathroom please" I asked  already walking towards the front of the class he stopped me once I reached his desk "yeah sure Niall are you okay?" he asked with a concerned look on his face "yeah just peachy" I chocked up  already wanting to get out of that class.

     He nodded and I quickly made my way out of the classroom and towards the bathroom.

  As soon I got there I went towards the sink splashing water on my still blushing face. looking at myself in the mirror I  thought back to the actions that just happened back in the classroom .God what am I going to do with harry that horny bastard.