The School's Slut

Niall P.O.V

It has been a week since I started uni and so far everything's been great. I haven't bumped into Harry all week,

I mean yeah I have seen him around the school and he's even in some of my classes but he hasnt tried anything... Yet there's the keyword yet I would never admit this out loud but yes I am scared sh*tless of him. He's always ignoring me now in which I'm thankful for I don't feel like being harassed one more time.

Right now me and Louis are heading towards our next class, I wasn't really paying attention where I was going because Louis being the hilarious guy he is had me laughing my ass off. so I bumped into someone's hard chest "I am so sorry" I started to mumble until I heard that deep voice that I have been trying to avoiding for so long. I slowly look up greeted by emerald green eyes and a smirk plastered on his face "well hello there princess long time no see huh" he began my eyes were wide and I tried to say something in which I probably look like gold fish without water opening and closing my mouth but right now I really don't care .

I push him to the side and speed walk it all the way to my classroom not stopping to look behind until I reach my class. I plopped down in my seat putting my head on the desk. God Niall how stupid can you be, you had one job and if you weren't so careless you wouldn't have had to face him once again.

I was muttering incoherent words under my breath until I felt someone's presence next to me and tensed up until I hear that high pitch voice making me calm down and take a deep breath "what was that all about" Louis asks plopping down on the seat next to me and putting his stuff on the desk. "Nothing I just had a bad encounter with the guy on the first day of school that's all" I grumbled getting my stuff organized for class at this Louis looks at me with wide eyes. "You do know who that is right?"

"Um yeah he's harry? " I questioned him getting my book and opening the page to last nights homework "no he's not only harry but he's Harry Styles the Harry Styles biggest slut from the whole school, bad reputation sleeps with all the whores I'm telling you "he tsk shaking his head " he's your typical bad boy " Louis gushed I looked at him in bewilderment and "how do you know this " I ask in disbelief "you are a freshman too right? "

"Well yeah but doesn't mean that I'm like you and miss out on all the schools gossip" he states with a duh face I glare at him sticking my tongue out. "Hey all I'm saying is be careful with Harry I'm not going to go all protective mother on you. shit. get some he look like he has a lot to offer but just be careful" he inquired wiggling his eyebrows with a smug look across his face at this I gasped "louis!" I shout hitting his shoulder "what" he mumble pouting.

I just rolled my eyes at his stupidity and decided to just pay attention to class. Halfway through the class a knock was on the door the teacher stopped teaching and went to open the door suddenly in came Harry with two unfamiliar boys behind him.

I heard Louis snicker beside me, as he noticed harry walk into the room I groaned and just closed my eyes pinching the bridge of my nose.

Fuck. My. Life.

~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~

I am so sorry for the long wait I'm really sorry I'll try to update more often but guyssss. .. OMFG ALMOST 400 READS AH!!!!! THAT IS INSANE! !! THANK YOU SO MUCH GUYS PLEASE MAYBE LETS REACH 30 VOTES? Even though I dont deserve it since I've been awful at updating but please? Mercy? Lmfao ok I'm done with my little rant bye guys lovee you!♡:)