(1) Well Hello, Gorgeous..

Bucky was out behind his dad's house on his dirt bike while he waited for his dad's fiancee to show up. It was three days before the wedding James met Olivia on a dating app. James got the text from Olivia that she was about to pull into the driveway. James stepped out the back door and stood where Bucky could see him. 

He pulled up to his dad "Is she here.. the evil stepmother and step sister." Bucky said 

"Son this isn't cinderella. I expect you to have manners and respect for Olivia and her daughter Cassidy Jo." James said as they walked up to the back door. Bucky kept his stuff on just put his goggles in his helmet leaving his moto cross suit on. He just unzipped it some Olivia knocked on the door. 

James opened the door "Olivia darlin." he said as they kissed.

"It's good see you James." she said as she stepped in. 

Bucky saw legs then worked his way up to see piercings a pink crop top boobs tattoo. "Well hello gorgeous." Bucky thought he was thinking it in his head but he wasn't he said that out loud when he saw red hair. 

"James Buchanan." James said

"yeah.." he said as he landed on a pair of green eyes. 

She walked over to him "Hi I'm Cassidy Jo or CJ." she said with a big smile.

He looked her up and down "Oh darlin.. you are gorgeous.." Bucky said 

James hit him "Right sorry I'm James Buchanan but most people call me Bucky." he said 

James looked at Olivia "You never mentioned that your daughter has piercings and tattoos." James said in her ear. 

"Yeah.. well I said no.. but she sweet talked her dad into it and he signed the form." Olivia said 

"James son why don't you show your new step sister to her bedroom." James said 

"right okay dad.." he said 

Bucky put his helmet down and picked up her bags that she brought in. "Ladies first." Bucky said 

He swallowed hard when he saw she had more piercings and tattoos. "Oh my god." he mouthed to his dad. 

"Stop it." James mouthed. 

She looked around as they walked the hall. "So um this is my room here.. we um have to share a bathroom. So this is the hall access door. And here is your room." he pointed to the door with a big pink and black C on the door. 

She bit her lip and opened the door. "Wow.." she said as she walked in backwards.