Epilogue

-15 years later-

Bucky and Cassidy's days of sky diving and bungee jumping were long gone. Bucky was a Captain at the fire department and Cassidy Joanna was a ICU nurse. Their first born Aubriella just graduated high school and they saw her off to college at UNC. 

Cooper James was a freshmen football star who listened to his dad closely during his sex talk and made a promise to Bucky that he would never do what he did. He raced dirt bikes and played sports. He also learned how to play guitar and formed himself a garage band. 

Their second daughter that they found out about after they got back  from their honeymoon Sophie Isabella was 14 years old and in the 8th grade she had dark hair and green eyes. A cheer captain and her mama's attitude. Two years after she was born they had another baby that was another boy that they named Aaron James.

And lastly they ended their baby making days with another girl that they named Kaitlin Jade. 

When things got crazy with work and 5 kids after their kids would go to bed. Bucky and her would take off for late night bike rides and eat at the 24 hour diner. It brought them closer and helped keep their marriage strong.  

They both learned from their parents mistakes their parents fell apart cause they weren't communicating and let life consume them. They found ways to make sure they were doing little things for each other. Even doing things like lunch together and the bike rides. Late night dances in the kitchen. 

They let their parents see what true love was.