(3) Let's Throw A Party

Two weeks before the week of homecoming they were eating breakfast as a family that Olivia made. James wiped his mouth and said "We have been meaning to talk to you two." 

"Okay.." Cassidy said 

"In two weeks me and Olivia will be going out of town for your mother's birthday Cassidy. So we will be gone that whole week." James said

"You are going to miss Homecoming?' Bucky said 

"I'm sorry James." James said 

Bucky rolled his eyes "of course you are." he said

"I'm on court mom you all couldn't wait till after the game was over." Cassidy said as she got up and threw her plate in the sink. 

"Sometimes mom I wish dad was still alive then maybe I would feel like I still have a parent that cares about me" she said as she walked out of the kitchen. 

Bucky ran after her he came into her room as she did her hair for school. He wrapped his arms around her and whispered "I have an idea doll baby.." 

"What's that.." she said 

"Let's throw a party after the homecoming game. We will have the house to ourselves." Bucky said 

"Mmm that sounds like fun." she said 

"Yeah.. will you be my partner in crime then." he said as she turned around and leaned against her desk.

"Of course.. we need to find someone that can make fake IDs." she whispered

He pulled out his wallet and whispered "Already got that taken care of darlin.." and handed hers to him.

"Thank you." she whispered.

"Come here.." he said as he pulled her into his room and shut both doors. He lit them up a joint to share before school. 

"Kids..let's go you will be late." James said 

They both put visine in their eyes and she sprayed some perfume on and grabbed her bag as they headed out the door. They let everyone know about the party they were planning for the homecoming game. 

Two weeks later ...

It was the night of homecoming game Cassidy won "Lady of the Court". It was after the game they had everyone over. They were drinking and smoking weed having fun with their friends. She was dancing on the bar with Wanda and Natasha as they shared a bottle of tequila. Bucky had already taken three girls upstairs to his room and was downing bourbon watching her dance with her new friends.

"Who wants to skinny dip?!" she yelled as she started undress before she hit the door. 

A bunch of people joined her in the pool including Bucky who swam over to her. "You are wild baby I love it.." he said

She tapped her nose against his. "You look on court tonight didn't like the guy you had escort you." he said

"I know you aren't Carter's biggest fan but he makes me happy." she said 

"Yeah but he likes to sleep around Cass." he said 

"So do you.." she said as Carter came over to her.

"You showing off my girls' good baby." he said as he kissed her.

"Oh everyone knows whose girl I am." she said as she kissed him. 

"Time for bed baby girl." Carter said 

"But I was just starting to have fun.." she said 

"Oh baby don't make a pouty face at me" he said as she wrapped her legs around his waist and they went up to her room. Steve came over to Bucky "You alright.." he said 

"Yeah.. just respecting her wishes." he said 

He got out and found Ellie Jane.. "Hey darlin" he said 

"Hey.." she said and they went up to his room for the second time. But this time he had Ellie's mouth wrapped around his dick. 

He could hear Cassidy next door which made him come undone hearing her orgasm. "Oh fuck Ellie Jane.." he whispered. 

They all went back to the party and continued to drink and smoke more weed. The party last till around 3 in the morning. Some people called Ubers to go home others found a place to crash. The next day they went to another party then came home. 

On Sunday afternoon they were laying in the tv room watching a movie. James inspected the house cause he didn't trust his son as far as he could throw him. James and Bucky had been having problems since he left his mom and he gained full custody of him.

James inspected the house didn't find one single evidence of the party that they threw. Cassidy made sure that she got everything outside and checked every crook and cranny of the house.