The Mystery Singer

Camila PoV

 The next day when Dinah dragged me to school. Although instead of going get food like normal we went straight to the school grounds. Looking around Dinah stays still for a minute before speeding towards the girls. Upon seeing us Ally waved while Lauren and Mani nodded their heads towards us in greeting. "Do you know about anyone who stays after school?" Dinah asked as we finally came to a halt next to the girls. Ally and Mani shook their heads to Dinah's rushed question but Lauren had a focused look on her face. "I know one person who stays after but its only on days that the whole school is gone for the night. The freak. She stays after on days with no practice or club activity." Lauren finally said looking towards me and Dinah. "Why do you ask?" She questioned Dinah her green eyes staring at her soul. "Me and Camz heard someone singing in the new music room while we were walking around the school like we do every Tuesday." Dinah answered looking away from Lauren's hard gaze. "It couldn't have been that freak she doesn't speak. It must've been some one else." Ally spoke up from behind Lauren. 

Dinah nodded her head before pulling me away form the group. "Come on lets go to our class early." As I followed Dinah I saw Y/n get shoved to the ground. Some where deep inside I felt a little bad for her. She had to deal with this everyday.  What the hell Snap out of it Camila she's a freak you shouldn't care about what happens to her I told myself mentally. Before Dinah and I moved completely out of ear range I heard one of girls ask Y/n a question that stuck with me. "How's life at home Freak? Oh wait I forgot your family doesn't even care about you." 

 As I sat at my desk with Dinah to my left I kept jotting down some little words. I knew my face was twisted into an expression of concern because Dinah asked what was bothering me. "Mila what's up you look worried about something?" Her words caused my body to stiffen. I can't tell her that I'm worried about the freak. She'll hate me if I told her. I thought staring down at the jumble of words I had written down in my notebook. "Its nothing just some family stuff." I tell her hoping she believed me. "You're lying to me Camz. I hate it when you lie to me." Her voice was stern and cold. "Now tell me what's wrong. What's got you so worried." The tone in her voice had softened. "Promise you won't get mad and hate me?" I ask looking at the floor at the edge of her feet. She mumbled a quite promise. 

 "I'm worried about Y/n.......The mute." I say before holding my breathe waiting for her answer. "Why are you worried about that freak. She's just a prick who refuses to talk." Dinah asks the tone she uses is dark and harsh. "I heard some students talking down to her after they shoved her to the ground." I spoke in a soft whisper. "They asked how her life at home was and then remarked that her family hates her too." I added on to my statement. Dinah sighed and lifted my head up to look her in the eyes. "How about we see what goes on at her house. Will that stop your worrying about the freak?" Dinah asked me in a soft voice. Nodding my head I turn to the front of the class room as the bell rang and the teacher would come in soon.

Y/n

 The bell had rang as I rushed to get inside the room before the second bell rang out. Right as I stepped into the class the be rang. Quickly making my way to my seat I tripped on someones out reached foot and hit my chin against the marble floors. Forcing the tears down as the laughter of the other students rang out around me I got up and went to my desk. Sitting down I take out some tissue and clean the slight cut that was bleeding from the hard impact. The teacher came in and started the class not 3  minutes later. 

 The bell rang out after Mr. Gorel gave out homework. Having a free period I decied to head to the music room pulling on my singing hoodie I put my hood up and sat at the piano. As the melodies played out as my fingers traced each key I started to sing my favorite song. 

(They sing this song so beautifully I had to put out there)

 After singing I took my hoodie of and pulled my jacket out. Putting my jacket on I heard the door close with a quick snap. Getting up quickly I make my way to the door seeing a tall figure running down the halls quickly turning a corner. Sighing I pray they hadn't heard me but just went back and played the guitar while waiting for this period to end.

Dinah PoV

 Looking through the door window again I see the same person in the room singing creep by radiohead. After they finished the song they pulled off their hoodie and pulled out Y/n's jacket. Looking closer I realized that it was indeed Y/n in the room. Closing the door a bit to quickly I saw Y/n turn. Turning around I started to sprint down the hall right as the door to the music room opened I turned the corner while bumping into Camila. Hitting the floor with a Thump I look at Camila. "Its her!" I whisper shout to her. "What are you talking about Dj" She asks me her face riddled with confusion. "The mystery singer is Y/n! I just saw her in the music room I was running because she almost spotted me." I explain to her standing up and help her up before walking with her to her next class as the bell just rang. 

~~~After School~~~

 As the bell rang we saw Y/n come out of the school her jacket hood on like usual. As she walked from the school we trailed behind in my car. Y/n came up to a quiet large house. "I always thought she was poor with the way she dressed. How come she doesn't dress like she lives here." I spoke my thoughts out loud looking at her house. As Y/n went inside a rather loud crash was heard even while we were in our running car.  Not to long after Y/n was tossed out the house by an older man who was clearly drunk even from afar. 

  Y/n had cuts and bruises on her arms and a large red mark on her cheek. She walked to the back of the house disappearing. Getting out the car I motioned for Camila to follow me. Going the route Y/n did we found our selves in a small forest with a clearing. Y/n sat in the middle of the clearing with a ukulele. She started strumming a sad tune on the instrument.

We found our mystery singer along with a damaged rose.

******************

(Not proofread sorry for any mistakes)

A/n 

Hallo you BEAUTIFUL creatures. My friend highly suggested me writing another chapter for this so I did. I she likes it and I hope every one who read it enjoyed it as well. Well that really it so Bye bye ~Cyan