Her Angelic voice

Dinah PoV

 The next morning Camila woke first and got to pick me up. As we pulled up to the school we saw the other girls in a semi circle. Walking up to them we see a cowering Y/n surrounded by the three. "What's wrong ya little mute freak? You gonna go whine to mommy. Oh wait you can't cause you don't talk and she hates you doesn't she?" Lauren's voice slurred like a serpent. Seeing tears in Y/n beautiful y/e/c eyes I quickly go up to the girls. "Girls why don't you head to class early? You could catch up on the homework I know you didn't do." I say my voice clear. 

 They turn to me quick with a questioning look on their faces. "Why We have like 20 minutes before we actually have to get there. Plus don't you want to mess with the freak. You usually join in." Ally said to me looking between me and Camila. "N-no reason but the homework for math were a bit harder last night. So you might need extra time." Camila stumbled out. 

 "You guys have never stopped us when we messed with her. What's different about today. You guy don't actually feel bad for her. Right?" Mani had a cold tone while she spoke to us. "You guys always pick about her family but do you guys know what her home life is really like?" I asked in a soft manner scared of backlash from the girls. Ally looked at the other two and shrugged. "She probably has a normal life with her parents and at home. I mean the only time she gets visibly hurt is at school. So her life must be fine" Lauren spoke with a sharp voice. "That's where you guys are wrong." Camila told them.

 "Get up Y/n Please." I ask her holding out a hand. As I help her up Normani scoffed while crossing her arms. "Whiles it looks like her life outside of school is normal its not. Camila do you have any wet wipes for your make?" I spoke to the girls and then asked my best friend my question. As she handed me her pack I took one out pulled Y/n to a bench and sat her down. As the girls come to us I pressed the wipe the Y/n's cheek and wiped it clean. As I throw the wipe away a bruise on her cheek was shown most likely from the slap she had received last night.

 Before we could talk about the fact that Y/n had a bruise from home she got up and quickly ran off. Seeing her run into the building and down the hall to the bathrooms I sigh. "She doesn't just get hurt here. Her family hates her just as much as the school. Even though she doesn't speak she sings. And her voice is amazing.  She was the girl from the music room." Camila told the girls who just looked down towards their shoes.

Y/n PoV

 As I ran off I found the bathroom. Pushing into room I went to the corner found behind the last stall. I found my self singing soon hoping no one had come into the bathroom. I stopped when i heard a stall open about two stall down. Peeking out I saw a girl with  cute short brown hair. Her head turned and she spotted me before i could pull back out of view. "Excuse me. But were you the one singing just now?" She had a British accent. Nodding my head looking away from her. "Oh I'm Millie Bobby Brown I came here about a Month ago" (anyone who knows her You're amazing)She told me holding out her hand. I got up off the floor and shook her hand. Taking out a notepad I quickly wrote. 'I'm Y/n. I don't talk' after showing it to her she nodded. "So no talking but singing is allowed for your vow of silence?"  She asked her head cocked slightly to the left like a confused puppy. 

Nodding my head again she smiled. "Come on lets go to class Its gonna start in about 3 minutes." She said grabbing my hand and pulling me out the bathroom and to the first class we shared together. She talked to two guys who agreed to move to a different pair of seat so me and Millie could have seat near the window. As the teacher came in she had a cup of coffee and her planner. Not paying attention to her or the class since I knew everything in the subject. Staring out of the window I write down some lyrics that come to mind for a new song I'm writing. "Y/N!" Ms. Larenzo shouts out my name. 

I nod my head to her as to ask what she needed. Come up here and solve this multiplication problem. Looking at the board I see the numbers 5938 x 6839. "And no Calculators" She explained with smirk. Going up I grab a a marker and write down the answer with out writing the work. As I set down the marker after writing 40,609,982 on the board she looks at me with a stern look. "I said no Calculators now stay up here and answer this one." She told me with a icy voice. After she jots down the next problem she makes sure I didn't have A Calculator on my. Looking at the board I do the quick math for 7937 x 4976 in my head. Writing the answer of 39,184,969 without the work again. As I go back to my seat she just looks at the board. Huffing she erases the white board and goes back to teaching the rest of the class.