Chapter 6

Eventually, they entered a room with Kai lounging on a bed in, idly watching TV. It was some game show with girls fighting each other in bikinis. Very over down and by the camera shots, more soft porn than actually show. Hill almost rolled his eyes at it. 

The room was large and rather nice compared to the other rooms in the house, or the apartments next door where the gang members stayed. The bed was large and looked luxurious and the TV was state of the art. It was a sudden reminder that Kai was a mob boss and had money. Kai was so unlike the other bosses of the city. The others all lived in luxury and the highpoint apartments. Kai still lived in the slum in his mother's house. It was probably why he was seen as one of the lesser powers despite being one of the few to remain in power for longer than a couple of years. 

"Hey, little bro. Sleep well?" Kai smiled broadly at Hill, the smile turning a touch more leering as he saw just how little he was wearing. 

"Well enough, given the circumstances," Hill answered tightly, not enjoying the look. Nor the many grunts had looked at him with. He yelled as he was unceremoniously dropped on the bed. He glared and kicked at Coen as the man sat next to him with a Cheshire smile. Coen caught his foot and rumbled, the red in his eyes growing as he got excited.

"You sure you want to play those kinds of games with me, Jonah?" Coen purred, pulling Hill closer and shifting between his legs so Coen was looming over him. "Didn't think you were ready yet?" He teased, rolling his hips, hands pulling Hill flush against him.

"I'm not," Hill said through gritted teeth as Coen's hard on rubbing against his groin. Red bloomed across his face and down his neck. That felt good. But he was not going to get himself named as an easy lay by sleeping with Coen hours after seeing him again. "Back off. Please?" he added, shoulders tense as he waited for Coen's action. 

"You sound so unsure. It's cute," purred Coen. "But if you insist," he mock-pouted, releasing Hill hips and leaning up so Hill could escape.

Hill quickly shifted away from Coen backwards, not wanting to turn his back to Coen and give the man another target. Kai chuckling as he watched them, amused by his bodyguard's antics. Coen wouldn't force or hurt Hill, but he would tease, taunt and haze mercilessly until they were certain Hill was their pet little enforcer slash killer. Hill didn't know that though. 

"Little bro's ass exciting you?" Kai commented teasingly, noting the tent in Coen trousers. Coen shrugged.

"Well," he purred, eyeing Hill's bare thighs longingly. "It is such a lovely arse and his legs look delicious too. I look forward to feeling them wrapped around me someday," Coen grinned, licking his lips. Suddenly he pulled Hill back close to him and kissed him on the cheek. Laughing as Hill struggled. "Easy boy. Not gonna' do anything," he winked. "We got you some new clothes," he explained, reaching down to pick them up and dump them on Hill.

Hill just glared at him, gripping the material like a shield. His head was starting to hurt again. "You could untie my hands, you know. At least give me a fair fight!" he complained. 

"Maybe when you're better," Coen promised, his lips twitching amused. The effect of Hill's glare was ruined slightly by the fact he was shivering and his face was red from fever. His eyes were starting to glaze over again making him look more like a sick puppy than a fierce fighting dog.