Chapter 12

A/N: Some non-graphic mentions of molestation in this chapter. Be warned. 

Hill woke up to his skin pressed against the skin of other people and a face against his back. Arms over his waist loosely. It was nice if it wasn't for the dark feeling inside of him at what he had endured. He shivered and shifted slightly at the memory. At the words that Kai had used with him.

Coen held him as Kai did what he wanted. Driving Hill insane with need as his cock was worked over, again and again. Hill flushed as he remembered how he'd whimpered and moaned. At first, he'd tried to remain emotionless. He did not want this to be an acceptable method of punishment. He had been stripped, cold hands exploring his tattoos and warm lips kissing bruises and scrapes. Coen had rubbed some of the soreness out of his shoulder and helped support his torso so no more damage was done. Whispered words of reassurance filled his ears as he was propped up against Coen's chest. He just had to submit and obey. It didn't have to hurt.

"Spread those pretty thighs for me,"

"No," Hill whispered as Kai gave him that look. The look of 'do not disobey me'. Only the man had already taken him apart and make him react without touching anywhere particularly intimate. He wasn't fooling the man easily.

Kai had smirked, meeting his eyes directly. The look triggering things in Hill's groin even more. It shouldn't have done. There was a coldness in the look. Kai knew he was going to get his way. Scarier yet, he was amused by Hill's show of disobedience. "Not an acceptable answer," Kai murmured, reaching down to run his hands up Hill's shins. "I know it's hard when you're embarrassed," he cooed, kissing the top of Hill's knee like had a cut. "It's very nice and hard, isn't it?" He teased, not letting Hill look away from him. The look was too strong. Hill felt his cheeks flush red and curled tighter for a moment.

Coen chuckled, the dark sound rumbling behind him. His hands ran up Hill's thighs warningly and Hill looked pleadingly at Kai. Kai leant forward and kissed him. It was deep and passionate and Kai's fingers cupped his face adding to the sensation. As Kai pulled away, Hill panted. Kai's smile was knowing and pleased.

"Handsome man, beautiful boy. Hill, I have you in the palm of my hands. This is between us. It's safe. Let me pull you apart," Kai purred. "No one will see you like this. People will know regardless."

"I have you," Coen promised, nuzzling Hill and kissing the back of his head. "You're safe," he echoed, still rubbing Hill's flanks gently. "You can deal with any twits who tease you about this." He could pull Hill's legs apart and likely would if he was too rude but this wasn't about that. This was about power. This entire exercise was about Kai taking control of him. This was about Hill giving up power and submitting to Kai.

Hill closed his eyes and panted. "I haven't done this in a while," he breathed. Lips kissed him again. Slower, deeper and oddly more reassuring. He opened his eyes and Kai was looking at him longingly. "Can't in a team," he breathed.

"They aren't here," Kai shrugged.

A snort of laughter burst from Hill and he smiled at Kai strangely. "I suppose not," he allowed, and tried to relax in Coen's arms, trying to ignore his hard-on digging into his back. Kai helped his legs unfold and beamed at Hill, murmuring encouragement as Kai made himself comfortable between Hill's legs. They were hooked over Coen's, making him be spread even further apart. He inhaled and tried not to look too unhappy. Kai peppering his torso with kisses while Coen sucked on his neck gently.