Chapter 3

ZOEY'S POV
In front of me is seated on the couch my family and the boy that I had bumped into earlier and who am assuming are his parents and sis.His eyes never left me as I made my way to the opposite couch to him after all the greetings.
"Meet my son Zander.Why don't we let our child have a little chat to get to know each other better?",suggested Mr Mackenzie,Zander's father to which my father agreed happily.

Zander stands up and instead of going to my elder sister,Allison,he comes in my direction.Confusion could be seen on everyone's face.He grabs my wrist and makes his way to the nearby room.Woww he is so comfortable as if he is in his own house.He locks the door.

"What are you doing??",I said with a priceless look on my face.
"Zoey,right?",he said to which I nod.
"Look,let's make it clear!I don't like your sister at all and obviously I don't want to be married to her.Who would want to marry a girl who keeps clinging to you 24/7.So I will propose you a good deal.Be my wife for one year and I will grant you whatever you want.Deal???",he said.

"You little piece of shit!You dare to insult my sister and you still have the audacity to ask me this.If you think you have too much money,then throw it or burn it.I don't care.Whatever i've wished for was always granted by my family, so keep your 'proposal' to yourself.AND DON'T YOU DARE DISGRACE MY FAMILY,MR MACKENZIE!!",I said out loud,more like screaming at him.He is shocked by my outburst.

I slam open the door and force a smile on face as I go back to the living room.I can be nice but don't joke around with my family.They are my everything and I would give my life for them.Allison is glaring at me but I don't care about it as she will eventually calm down.

"What happened,my dear?",asked my mother to which I replied,lying,that Zander wanted to know some things about Allison,like her favourite food,..
A big smile accompanied by a blush made its way to my sister's face.

A short while later,Zander comes out of the room.It took him a while to come back to reality after my little outburst.He glances at me quickly before going out of the house while his father keeps calling him to come back.

"Such an immature human being",I thought to myself