Chapter 4

ZOEY'S POV
I am leaving my workplace and prepared myself mentally for the long walk ahead of me,My car broke down so I have to walk all the way to and from home.As I leave the place,something catches my attention in the corner of my eyes.
"Ohh shit!",I whisper and quickly make my way home without wanting to be noticed by that idiotic person.

My phone buzzes and as I was not paying attention while walking as I was reaching for my phone in my pocket,a black motorbike stops in front of me.I would have been flying in the sky if he didn't hit the brake in time.The biker removes his helmet,revealing the devil,Zander.

I try to pass by him but in vain.He captures my hand and gently put a helmet on my head.Stubborn as I am,I stay fixed in my place,not wanting to go with him.If looks could kill,he would have been dead by now.He sigh and takes out his mobile phone to call his father.

"Hey dad,can I take Zoey out?",he asked to which his father agreed exitedly.What just happen??Isn't he supposed to be dating Allison.

I was still in confusion and didn't even know when I was placed on the motorbike.He starts the engine.
"Hold me tight or you'll fall off and I wouldn't care to fetch you back.",he said and I am sure that he is smirking behind that helmet.
"Never!!",I said confidently.

He goes so fast that I am eventually compelled to hold the hem of his jacket tightly.He takes my hands and place it around his waist with his one hand while the other is on the handle.I try to take my hand back but he secures them in place.I let out a big sigh and just close my eyes to enjoy the cool breeze touching my face.It has been so long that I enjoyed my freedom that much.

Minutes later,he gets off the bike and take his bandanna to blindfold my eyes.He takes my hand and leads me to somewhere.
"Where are you taking me??",I said,stopping in my tracks.
He suddenly lifts me up and carry me bridal-style to I don't know where.

I can hear waves crashing against the shore.Without any warning,he throws me in the cold water of the sea.Let me remind you that we are in winter.

What I do next is the best thing that I have done this year and i don't regret it.