Chapter 7

ZOEY'S POV

What is wrong with dad!!!How will I be able to do this??I can't and won't do this.NEVER!!

I go back to my room,slam the door shut and hurriedly trow myself on my comfortable bed thinking about my life.Don't get me wrong,I love my life and the people in my life except for some(Zander) and difficulties are the very important part in life.When you are in a difficulty,grab the opportunity and prove yourself.Prove that you are better than what people think.I'm trying to do the same but thinking back at the conditions,I know that it will very difficult but com'on Zoey you are better than that.

Flashback

"You will have to go out with Zander...",said my dad,his eyes not being able to meet mine.

"What are you saying??I can't do that!!You know that Allison loves him and I can't betray her like that...And I cannot stand that stupid ass of a human being,Zander.I'd rather die than going out with him.",I said furiously.

"Zoey!!Control your language.I won't repeat it again and i know that you can't stand him but listen me out,will you??",he said to which i nod my head submissively and continue speaking:

"You will go out with him but you will have to make him hate and disgust you.He will then leave you and will have no choice but to go with my Allison.",he said making me gasp.

"But dad it's wrong...we have to make him love Allison and not forcefully making him going out with her.Allison will never be happy if she is to be married to someone who doesn't love her.",I tried to reason with him to no avail.

"Just shut up!With time he will have to learn to love her!",he said angrily with his hands balled up in a fist and his clenched teeth.

That's so not dad!!Why is he so angry like that?He is always calm usually.

"But dad you know that i have certain limits to respect dad and you do know that!I am trying so hard to avoid committing sins and now you are telling me to lie and sorry for the language dad but act like a shitty slut."Calm down Zoey...it's okay....

"Come on,don't try to act like being a saint cause you know you are not Zoey!And YES you will put up the act as i said so!Now go to your room and reflect on yourself!!",he said...more like shouting at me.I run out of his office,several droplets of tears flowing down my cheeks.That's the first time that dad shouted at me and that too for a stupid plan which will not work anyway.I wipe away my tears,take a long deep breath and get a grip of myself  before opening the door to my room.

End of flashback

I was thinking to the discussion me and my dad had when my phone rang.I answered the call and goosebumps could be seen on my body when the person said one single sentence before hanging up leaving me in utter confusion and jittery.

The single words he said are.......

Heyyy lovelies!!

Hope you liked the chapter and don't forget to vote and comment down your thoughts!!

Always remember that it is the difficulties in life which makes you who you are now and they make you become stronger.Don't fear the difficulties but let the difficulties fear you.Overcome 'em!