Chapter 3

"Aw shit" I mumble under my breath I turn my head the other way waking back to my car.

I cringe hearing her foot steps grow closer. I've been trying so hard not to run into her.

"Yooo What the fuck" she says spinning me around by my arm.

I turn my lips to the side looking any where else but her face.

"What's up with you?, why you avoiding me?" She questions softly.

"I just been chillin" I answered putting my hand on the door.

She crossed her arms searching my eyes for a split second before I look at the ground.

"Are you mad at me?" She questions.

I scratch the back of my neck why do her and mani always play with my emotions like this.

"I'm sorry what ever I did... I miss you" she says going all teary eyed.

I fold pulling her in for a hug, "no I'm not mad at you" I rub her back.

She rests her chin on top of my head before I push her off "stop acting like a bitch before I slap you" I laugh.

She pushes me back before forcing me in another hug.

"Stop you ass hole your always being mean" she sniffles into my shoulder.

"And why have you been fucking ignoring me????" She questions wiping her tears.

"I'm sorryyyyy" I say caressing her chin damn she's me feel bad.

"No your hiding something" She clenched her jaw I look at the floor this girl really got me pinned to the car.

"You got another bestfriend?" She asks gripping my throat.

It wasn't a turn on grip it was a crush my wind pipe grip.

"Noooo" I wheeze prying her hands away.

"What are you hiding?" She questions angrily shaking me.

"Come on" I pull her by sweat shirt.

"I'm boutta smack that bitch she in here?" She questioned barging into my house.

"Shut the fuck up" I snatch her by the hair into the garage.

I turn on the garage light before taking a deep breath.

"Ew it's musty in here" she twisted her nose in disgust.

"Um why are there boxes everywhere??" She peaked back in the house.

"Are you leaving?" She questions bawling her fists this Bitch abusive.

"Something came up" I said shakily

"Your not going anywhere without me so speak the fuck up" she demanded.

I pinch the bridge of my nose and pointed to the locked freezer.

"I killed somebody" I whisper.