Chapter 4

17 hours later:
Hola, mami,me alegro mucho de verte"
(Hi mommy, I'm so happy to see youu)

"Hi Mija"  she opened her arms to Lauren embracing her, they rocked each other back and forth.

I admired how over the years there relationship improved so much.

"Heyyy my baby" Clara said enthusiastically after she was finished embracing Lauren.

I practically run into her arms, I shut my eyes for the first time in days breathing easy, not drowning in paranoia, not looking over my shoulder, I would do anything to protect my family but fuck I'm scared I feel I just put a target on everyone back.

"Aw I missed you too"
Clara said softly in my ear.

The hug came to a end to soon, I step backing watching her embrace isaac, I back up into Lauren's presence, I could barley function without being under her at all times.

My baby had been so patient with me, I know she wants to yell at me
and tell me to leave her alone
and stop crying
but she's been so loving and caring

"Mama, this is my bestfriend Zendaya and Manis bestfriend Dinah Jane, they're married"
"And this is sonny and baby daya there kids"

"Oh my I get all these grandkids? When should I start cooking?" She joked.

"Now please" sonny spoke up taking his hood off.

"Don't act like we don't feed you" Zendaya jokes.

"It's alright I'll feed all of my new kids" she smiled hugging All 4 of them at once.

"I know you guys are so tired, I'll have mike light a fire go wash up get settled in and be back here for dinner at 7" she instructs.

We all dispersed, I grab Lauren's hand Following her up stairs to her old bed room.

I shut the door behind us before pulling my jacket off with a sigh of relief.

Lauren walked to her old closet going through her clothes.

The door swung open causing me and Lauren too look at each other.

Dinah and Zendaya walk in stoping as well and looking at us.

It turned into a staring contest because I'm confused as hell.

"Whatcha doin?" I finally questioned after a long while of glares.

"Um.. we gone sleep in here with y'all"

I look at Lauren then back to them I'm further confusion.

Lauren ignored them getting undressed.
"What the fuck are you taking about?"
I ask with a chuckled.

"That room creepy as hell,  fuck that, I don't care if I got to sleep in the closet"
Zendaya threw her suit case down sitting down on the vacant couch.

"Babe why she..?"

"That room creepy Normani, my abuela  died in there, if you wanna go sleep in there coo but I'll be in here where the sleep over is, fuck that" she replied drawing the cover back in the bed.