Chapter 1

The beginning of the end

The four of us laugh handing over a chaser.

"We celebrating right?"Normani asks drinking from the tequila bottle.

She passes it to me and I do the same before passing it around.

I already feel it, and so does Mani she gave me the Henny look.

"Man let's turn up" Ze says connecting too Alexa A-boogie plays through the speaker I know manis on she pulls me down off the counter.

"Ooooo and fucking with no off brand bitch" I sing letting her wine them hips on me

"Oh shit" I laugh after I slipped and made both of us fall.

We lay there and laughed for a second before the music was stopped.
It's dead fucking silent and my ears are ringing what's going on.

"Isaac what the fuck put that up" his aunts call.

"Isaac the he'll are you doing" shae calls as well.

I turn and my eyes just about fall out my fucking head.

He giggled wobbling around,"she has a spider on her don't worry I'll get it"

"STOP" me and Mani yell in unison.

He pointed the shot gun from the pantry at his girlfriends shoulder and pulled the trigger.

we all scream and cover our eyes what the fuck just happened.......... silence rings in the room.

All I hear is my heart beat my eyes remain shut, Mani grabs me holding me close, ears ringing I peek around the corner watching the blood spill down the floor.

"Oh my fucking god" Isaac yells, mani shakes violently.

"That was perfect" he yells laughing.

My mouth falls open... "Isaac what have you done, put that gun down" I say aggressively.

"Babe get up" he laughed.

I peek around the corner watching her stand to her feet I swear I thought I was having a heart attack watching the dead little girl get up.

"I'm so sorry y'all he made me" she spoke.

I fall down to the floor finally able to breath a single tear falling from
My eye.

"I want a new family" I spoke running my fingers through my hair.

"What the fuck is wrong with y'all?" Zendaya asks clutching her baby in her arms.

"They told me that mami got hit by a car again, and now they know I'm the best at this prank shit" he laughed

"I think I need therapy" Normani stood up holding her head

"Man up you should have thought about that when you made me take a shower in that fake blood" Isaac spat.

"I want a new family" I repeat resting my head against the counter.