Jungcock (pt 2)

After exactly 3 minutes and 29 seconds of banging on the door and screaming "Help!", I give up.

I take a glance at my rose gold Casio watch and see that there is another forty minutes of lunch break. I sigh and turn around, facing Jungkook.

His eyes are glued on my body. It makes me uncomfortable and sweat a bit. It didn't help either that I'm wearing a tight blouse and a short skirt, stupid school with their stupid uniform.

"I'm normally not like this, you know", he suddenly says.
"What do you mean?"
"I never like someone. I just find some hot and hook up with them", he stated in a serious tone. I rolled my eyes at his cockiness but it didn't surprise me.
"Wow", I scoffed, "So, I'm stuck with you, what is that game you were talking about, anyways?"
"Oh that..." He smirked again.

I shouldn't have asked.

"I always wanted to play this, but with someone I genuinely like, you. So basically, you'll do whatever I want. Kind of like a servant. If you do something good, you get rewarded, like a present or... sweet, romantic sex. However, if you do something bad, I'll have to punish you, by spanking you or not letting you cum."
I couldn't hold in my laugh. "Wahaha, you're crazy." But he didn't laugh.
"I don't like you, so this wouldn't work anyways."
"Oh you don't? Let's take care of that. How many minutes until our next class?" he asked, getting closer.

I looked at my watch and kept staring at it to avoid Jungkook's eyes, until he lifted my chin up, facing him.
"Well?"
"28 minutes and 56 seconds, why?"

"That's more than enough", he smirked.