Jungcock (pt 17)

He storms off and slams the door. I feel bad for the guy, honestly. I didn't know what else to do and lying wasn't an option. I know a lot about different kinds of things but about love and relationships? Noooo. So I need advice from a girl who watches too much tv and thus (hopefully) can help me.

I ring Jisoo and tell her to expect me at her house in five. Her voice sounded confused but also pleased that I called her. As promised, I arrive at her place in five minutes as she's already at the door.

"Heeey Y/N!" she squeals whilst hugging me.
"Hey."
"Come in."
"Oh I'm just gonna tell you outside, is that okay?"
".... yeah sure, what's up?"
"Okay so I have some problems with Jungkook."
"Oh, what happened?"
"He told me he loves me but I don't love him."
Her mouth forms a big 'o' as she looks like she's thinking and questions:
"What did you answer him?"
"I told him the truth."
"Omg, did you guys break up?!"

Wow, I didn't even think about that. He did storm off and I did kinda reject him so... yeah? I didn't know I would ever say this but it's over between Jungkook and me. I'll miss his Jungcock tho, it was really big, people.

"I guess so. I mean, I do like him but I can't give him what he wants," I answer.
"I feel you. How did he take the news?"
"He almost... cried and then stormed out of his own home. He couldn't even form sentences. I broke him, Jisoo."
"Well it's good you were honest. You wouldn't want to lead him on, do you? You did a good thing."
"I hope so."

Later that night she made some tea and we talked about trivial things like school. I didn't think a lot anymore about him, so thanks, Jisoo. You're a good friend. Imma keep you.

I also spent the night at her place and in the morning we had breakfast at Mc Drive, not the healthiest option but who cares. Again, we just talked about typical high school girl shit for hours until suddenly I get a phone call. When I look at the caller ID I see

Jungkook. Fuck.

After some hesitation I pick up:
"Hello, Jungkook?"
"Y/N," he begins.
"Yes?"
"Come to my house. Now," and then quickly adds, "Please?"

Here goes nothing.