Jungcock (pt 16)

So he dropped the L-bomb... again. I used to think it was just out of pleasure but now I know it's for real. I don't. I don't love him. I can't. I don't want to repeat but I just don't know what to do. I will never tell I him that I love him cause I never lie. That's what sets me apart from psychopaths and sociopaths. They lie and manipulate to get their way. I may manipulate sometimes but I'm no liar.

We're just watching a movie right now whilst eating buttered popcorn. I feel his stares in the corner of my left eye as I am focussed on the tv screen. Please don't speak. Please don't speak. Please do-

"Y/N?" He cautiously asks. Fuck.
"Yeah?"
"You haven't mentioned my confession... twice."
"I know," I sigh.
"Are you not into me?"
"Of course I am!" I defend.
"What is it then?"
"I..." I don't know what to say.
"Don't you... love me?" He asks whilst his voice breaks.

Should I tell the truth? He will break and I don't know if that'll be fixable. But I'm no liar. Ugh this dilemma for fucks sake. After some seconds of staring at him, I make up my mind:

"No," I answer simply in a monotone voice.

The color on his face drains as tears form in his now broken eyes. I hate to see him like this but he's better of with the truth. In those seconds of deep thinking I found out that I actually don't need him as much as I thought I did. I just need affection and sex. Allot of it. I want someone who wants just that, not the lovey dovey shit that Jungkook offers. It's better for him and me to just let him go. Sorry for breaking your heart Jeon.

"Aren't you gonna say something?" I question, again in a monotone voice.
"I... You... I have to go," he mumbles whilst getting his jacket of the floor and throwing it on.
"Jungkook, we're in your house."
"I need... air. Air."

He just sounds frantic now. No, a better word:

Broken