Jungcock (pt 3)

He was looking deeply in my eyes. I was fascinated, really. His dark brown hair partly covering his even darker eyes. His rosy pink bunny lips. Up close, his nose looks huuuuuge lol.

Okay, I have to admit: he's hot. But that's it. His personality ruins it all. And then that crazy game of his? I can't believe people are head over heals in love with this guy.

"Y/N..." he mouths, snapping me out of my thoughts.
"I don't wanna make you uncomfortable", he whispers in my ears, "but I like you so much and I just can't controll myself."
"Like I said, I don't like you. So, back off." I say putting my hands on his chest to push him but it seems to backfire. It turned him on. His dark eyes get even darker, filled with lust.

Without a warning he goes in for a kiss. I try to resist but he pushes me against the wall and holds both my wrists in his big hands. His grip tightens around my wrists, making me gasp. With that he enters his tongue, playing with mine. I... liked it? Wth, no! I hate this dude. But the way his tongue flickers around, makes me wanna see what else that tongue is capable of. With that, I give in.

I now kiss him back. He was surprised but quickly after he lets my wrists go and travels to my waist. My hands immediately go to his neck. It was a hot make out session now. I stop for a second to catch a breath, with that he kisses my jaw and makes his way to my neck. "Jungkook", I moaned as he sucked on my sensitive skin. His hand now goes up and down my thighs, under my skirt. His cold touch makes me crave for him more. I wanted him. Now.

"Jungkook, I-I want yo-"
"TRIIIIIIINNNGGGGGG, everyone, please go to your next class."

"To be continued, baby girl", he whispered, parting away from me, leaving me needy, wet and confused.