Bob

Yoongi drove a big black shiny foreign vehicle and he was wearing all black once again and on his wrist a very expensive watch and around his neck a simple silver chain. Jenny glances down at her black skirt and white top and sandals. She felt under dressed.
"Come on." Yoongi urges her in the car, opening the door for her. He helped her in because she was short, it was difficult to step in. "How have you been?" He asked her, "Good." She replied, "Kind of happy you called." "Yeah?" He flashed her a gummy smile as he began to pull out of the parking lot of the apartment complex. "What do you like to eat?" He asked her. "I eat anything and everything so where ever is fine." "Okay." He said. The restaurant he pulled into was fancy and Jenny began to feel really... poor. This place probably cost 100 bucks for one thing. "Can you afford this?" Jenny said, not meaning to sound rude. Yoongi smirked. "I could buy this place." Jenny stared at him. He stared back. Needless to say, the food was good. The food was good and the conversations were deep and charmingly random. Dinosaurs, pets, reincarnation, music, the future, the past, etc.
After they left, Yoongi didn't drop her off at home. He took her back to the hotel where he had women's clothes filled in a drawer in the bedroom. "Shower and change." He said, flopping on the bed. Jenny did as he said, after her shower she put on the expensive silk pajamas and climbed in bed with her strange rich new man friend. His eyes were closed as if he were asleep. Jenny took the time to admire his smooth glowing skin and pink lips. His hair was pushed back and his shirt unbuttoned. His eyes suddenly opened as if he'd heard something alarming, catching Jenny mid-stare. He stared back. "Your beautiful." He said, pulling her close. Jenny's heart was beating out of her chest. "Sleep." He said, resting his chin on her head. She laid her head on his chest and fell asleep to the rhythm of his heart beat. In the morning, Ae-Cha had called Jenny four times. "Where are you going?" Yoongi asked, getting dressed. "Home. My room mate is worried." Yoongi paused with half his shirt on, his face still covered by the material. "Don't tell her my name." He said In a demanding tone. "Why?" Jenny asked, wondering why it was such a big deal. They both finished getting dressed. "Just don't." Yoongi said, "You know her?" Jenny asked, getting suspicious. "Just do as I say." Yoongi said, kissing her forehead. Jenny about jumped out of her skin. A kiss. What the fuck was this friendship. "Do you live at this hotel?" She asked as they got in the car. "Sometimes." Yoongi said, "I'm on a break from work, and I don't get along with my family. I stay here when I wanna be alone." "But you wanted my company?" "Your an exception." He said smiling at Jenny. She tried to hide her own smile and blush, but failed. She had a problem. She liked this guy. And this guy was weird. What were his motives, she wondered, Ive never met anyone like him. Usually, a guy would of tried to seduce her by now. Though Yoongi was a bit straight forward and maybe a bit touchy, he hadn't tried anything inappropriate. "Thanks for the ride home." Jenny said, unbuckling her seat belt. "I like hanging out with you." Yoongi said, not looking at her. Jenny didn't know what to say so she just slammed the door and ran into the apartment. Ae-Cha was pacing in the kitchen. "JENNIFER!!" She cried out, wrapping her small arms around Jenny's neck. Jenny laughed and let her know she was okay. They talked for a bit, and when Ae-Cha asked for his name, Jenny made one up. "Bob." She said, and Ae-Cha wrinkled her nose. "Bob?" She exclaimed, "What kind of name is bob?" She cringed. Jenny laughed with her, wishing Liv was here to make fun of the name with her. (No offense to all the bobs out there)