Excerpt

Dazai, Chuuya, Fifteen

In a clear blue sky, a small passenger plane was flying.

There was only one passenger: a man in black clothes and sunglasses. There was plenty of sweat on the forehead of his pale face. He was looking uneasily around the empty passenger cabin.

Like a child fearful of the night wind, he was hunched over, hands around his gun like it was an amulet.

The man is a member of the mafia.

He had barely escaped with his life from a certain powerful organisation.

Without warning, he heard the sounds of knocking.

The man jumped up, and he looked at the direction of the sound. He looked out the window.

Outside the window-there was a young boy.

He is around fourteen or fifteen. From outside the window, he was smiling towards the passenger cabin.

It was an impossible scene. Because this was a plane flying five hundred meters above ground.

"Yo. I'm coming in."

The young boy outside the window was saying that, through the movement of his lips.

"K......King of the Sheep!" The man's voice was raised into a shriek.

At the same instant the mafioso jumped back, the young boy shattered the window with a kick.

A storm blew through the cabin.

From the difference in air pressure, the air in the cabin was being drawn out, and the aircraft shook violently. But the mafioso could not pay any attention to the strong wind or the trembling. He squirmed against the floor, because he had to get away from the young boy.

The young boy planted his foot in his back.

"An armed member of the mafia shouldn't be so scared."

The young boy had said that in a cheerful voice. He is a young boy in a dark green rider's suit, and his hair is red, like that of a lion's.

The young boy tore off a seat with only his hands. Then he flung the seat. The seat clung to the broken window, and like a lid it blocked the wind. With that, the storm in the cabin calmed down a little.

"For......forgive me, please!" The mafioso struggled under the boy's foot. "I apologise for messing with your......with the Sheep's territory! I had no choice!"

"Yeah, sure, you had no choice. You bastards from Port Mafia have no reason for not knowing at least this: that anyone who attacks us Sheep will suffer vengeance a hundred times worse......don't worry, I've killed all the other attackers except you. Go to your comrades' side with peace of mind."

The mafioso tried to stretch towards the gun on the floor. But he couldn't do so. He couldn't even lift a finger the tiniest bit from the ground. In fact, he was pressed against the floor to the extent that his face was strained, his bones were creaking, and he could only groan. Even though the young boy was only lightly resting his foot on him.

It was gravity. The gravity on his body had increased by several tens of times.

"Excellent. As expected of Port Mafia," the young boy said cheerfully. "To even think of retaliating while under my gravity......alright then, give it a try. But before that, answer this: why did you attack our turf?"