Prologue

Prologue

A small passenger plane was flying in the clear blue sky.

There was only one passenger inside - a man dressed in black and wearing sunglasses. With a pale face, beads of sweat covered his forehead. He looked around the empty plane restlessly.

Like a child afraid of the night breeze, he was curled up while tightly gripping onto his pistol with both hands.

He was from the Mafia.

He had just barely escaped from a powerful organisation.

Suddenly, knock knock - he heard a knock.

The man jumped and looked towards the source of the sound. Outside the window.

Outside the window, there was a boy.

He was about fourteen or fifteen. From outside the window, the boy smiled.

It was an unbelievable scene. After all, this was 500 metres above ground and seen from inside a flying plane.

"Yo. I'm coming in," the boy mouthed from outside the window.

"The... the King of the Sheep!" the man shrieked.

At the same time the man jumped back, the boy smashed the window with a kick.

A storm raged inside the plane.

The difference in pressure caused the air to be sucked out of the plane, making the aircraft shake violently. However, the man was neither concerned with the storm or the violent shaking of the plane. At any rate, he knew that he had to get away from the boy even as he writhed on the floor.

The boy stepped on his back.

"An armed man from the Mafia shouldn't be terrified by something like this," the boy said in a gleeful voice.

The boy was wearing a dark green riders jacket and had hair red like a lion's mane.

With his bare hands, the boy wrenched a nearby chair off its hinges. Then, he tossed it. The chair latched onto the broken window and acted as a lid to stop the wind from coming in. With that, the storm in the plane calmed a little.

"Pl- Please forgive me!" the man writhed under the boy's foot. "I apologise for ransacking your... The Sheep's territory! I had no choice!"

"Ah, you had no choice, I see. There's no way you bastards from the Port Mafia wouldn't know at least this - that we Sheep pay vengeance a hundred times over... don't worry, I've killed all other attackers except you. Relax, and go to where your comrades are."

The man tried to reach for the gun that had rolled away. However, at that moment, he was pressed against the floor till his face became twisted and his bones creaked, and he could do little but groan. Even though all the boy was doing was rest his foot lightly against his back.

It was gravity. The gravity on his body had increased by tens of times.

"Not bad. As expected of the Port Mafia," the boy said cheerfully. "Thinking about retaliating while my gravity is working on you... alright, give it a try. But, before that, tell me one thing. Why did you attack our territory?"

"It's... it's not that we wanted attack!" the man wheezed from his deformed lungs. "It was unavoidable... because the weapon storage warehouse that I was in charge of was destroyed... by that God of Calamity. He came back from hell... Arahabaki of the black flames..."

"Arahabaki?"

The boy's smile disappeared.

Gravity weakened for just a second.

In that moment, the man rolled away from the boy, grabbed the gun that had rolled away and pointed it towards him. It was something that only someone familiar with using a gun could pull off.

The boy said nothing and, with his hands in his pockets, looked down at the man coldly.

"It's okay; shoot. Try and see what happens."

"Die... King of the Sheep, Nakahara Chuuya!"

The man pulled the trigger.

With his hands still in his pockets, the expressionless boy did a half spin and kicked the bullet.

The bullet travelling at subsonic speed clashed with the boy's toe.

At normal velocity, the bullet bounced back and pierced the man's throat. Blood spluttered forth, and the man collapsed onto his back.

The boy gently completed his spin and landed back in his original spot.

"I will kill everyone in the Port Mafia."