⇝ 𝓣𝓮𝓮𝓷 𝓡𝓸𝓶𝓪𝓷𝓬𝓮 / 𝓒𝓵𝓸𝓾𝓲𝓼

Description: [AU] 》Louis comforts Clem with a little stargazing on the roof after one of her panic attacks and decides to tell his beloved girl how he feels.《

Song for the vibe: Teen Romance ~ Lil Peep

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

>>> ...𝕓𝕦𝕥 𝕥𝕠 𝕞𝕖 𝔾𝕚𝕣𝕝, 𝕪𝕠𝕦'𝕣𝕖 𝕤𝕠 𝕞𝕦𝕔𝕙 𝕞𝕠𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕟 𝔾𝕠𝕣𝕘𝕖𝕠𝕦𝕤 , 𝕤𝕠 𝕞𝕦𝕔𝕙 𝕞𝕠𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕟 ℙ𝕖𝕣𝕗𝕖𝕔𝕥... <<<

Friday; 02:40 am

"I always loved the stars, they remind me that there is so much beauty out there." Her soft voice spoke from behind.

Late Night stargazing was their favorite thing to do when one of them couldn't sleep, was bored, or wanted to talk.

The dread-headed boy would never admit it but most of the nights he was just praying that his favorite girl would call him in the middle of the Night, just to hang out and talk.

Since this beautiful hazel-eyed girl stepped into his life, he's been caring deeply for her.

He couldn't deny his strong feelings for this girl.

He was only seventeen and talking about true love at this age was kind of rushed.

But he just couldn't help it.
He was falling head over heels for this girl, who was now sitting next to him deep in her thoughts.

Louis took his chance and admired her from the corner of his eye.

To him, she was the most beautiful girl he had ever seen. She reminded him of a Waterlily floating in the sea under the night sky.

Unfortunately, Clementine didn't think of herself the way Louis did about her

She couldn't understand how someone could find her pretty in any way possible.

She has a lot of issues with her appearance, and if it wasn't enough of that she had anxiety, and those panic attacks kept her up at night.

But thanks to Louis, one of her favorite people hell maybe even her favorite Person, she could always Facetime him and they would be hours on the phone together, he would always tell her funny Storys about him and Marlon and for what stupid shit they got in trouble for or he would sing his favorite song "la vie en rose" to her. On nights like this, they would Stargaze on the roof together or he would come and pick her up to sleep at his.