Prologue

"Harry, why are you growing your hair out?" "Because I want you to like me."

In which Harry dresses and acts like a girl just to make Louis like him. Or, in which Harry wants to take Eleanor's place and be Louis' boyfriend.

So, I came up with a new story! Yay! It's not going to be long, probably around 10 chapters. I hope you'll like it though. Okay, so yeah. I'm just going to stop being awkward and let you guys start reading. But first, the warnings...

- Strong language

- Boyxboy and slight boyxgirl material

Now, happy reading .xx

_________________________

[Prologue]

"Why are you dressing in tight jeans and blouses?"

"Why are you always wearing make up nowadays?"

"Why are you growing your hair out?"

"Why aren't you dating?"

"Why aren't you just like normal people?"

These are the questions I hear each time I leave my house these days. If they didn't come from reporters, they came from fans or even worse, the four boys I spend every day with. Maybe I dress in a certain way that might be considered abnormal, but so what? It's not like I'm the only one in the world who does. Just because I'm the famous 'Harry Styles' I have to dress in boy clothes just to satisfy the media? Pfft, no way.

I have my reasons though. You see, I have been crushing on my bandmate - Louis Tomlinson - ever since we were on the X Factor four years ago. It has not been easy to handle if I do say so, especially not since he's been in a relationship with this girl for almost three years now. Eleanor Calder is her name.

She has long, wavy brown hair and hazel brown eyes. I admit, she's pretty, and I don't blame Louis for liking her. It's just... I want to be her. So badly that I have even started to dress like her and grow my hair out just to resemble her. I know it's weird, but I thought that maybe Louis would like me too if only I looked just like her?

That's actually the only reason I act and dress the way I do now. Call me stupid, silly or even immature, I really don't care. I just want Louis to be mine, and if this is the only way for me to get him, I'm willing to do it. Because really, I would do anything for him.

_____________________________

So, what do you think? :)

Pauline .xx