Today

Y/n's POV
"Today. Today's the day I save Izuku; I can feel it." I got up and put on my uniform. "honey! Don't forget to eat breakfast!" I hear my mom yell from upstairs. "I know, I know." I say waiving my hands. "Bye Mom, love you." I say running out the door. As I was out of eyes view of my house I ran to the alleyway that Izuku was last seen. "There has to be some evidence somewhere." I say looking around. I saw a pice of cloth on the floor. "this might do, I turned into a bear and smelled the cloth. "Got it,let's see where they went." I say with the cloth in my mouth running south of where I was. (this is true. I looked it up on the internet that bears have great sense of smell.)

           Deku's POV
"It's not going to be long till you understand what we're doing and why were doing it." Shigaraki said while scratching his neck. "Toga, set his room up." Dabi said pointing to the last room all the way in the corner. "Yes sir! Hehe! Your room is going to be beautiful!" Toga said smiling at me. Why do they need me in their plan? Why am I such an important part in this? Why the heck would the think I would do anything they do willing? What are they going to do to me, what's going to happen to me? I'm scared.