//: Prologue ://

Mysticmoon walked over the mountains, next to her best friend, Mysticalwood. It had been moons since the start of there journey, now traveling in silence.

In the far future, the two were born into RiverClan. Not having any siblings, the two got along fairly well. They still enjoyed each other's friendship, even when they took different paths. Mysticalwood had become a medicine cat apprentice, while Mysticmoon took the path of a warrior.

They had just had their warrior ceremony when the flood hit. Cats began to run everywhere. The flood rose more quickly than ever, to strong for even a RiverClan cat to swim in. The two had run into WindClan territory when WindClan chased them even further. Before they knew it, they were lost. To make it worst, they went the wrong way.
Now they were in the endless of hills, both starving.

Mysticmoon's eyes shone, "I see a forest!"

Mysticmoon already started running down the hill. Mysticalwood looker around suprised then sprang after her.

Beautiful trees stood, each a different color. A great pond in the middle, with much undergrowth. Mysticmoon's eyes shone. Maybe StarClan was watching over them after all those moons.

Mysticalwood seemed more suspicious. "Are there any cats here?"

Mysticmoon went under the shade. It was a pleasure to not have the rays of the sun still shining over her.

"I'm not sure." Mysticmoon said. But, like a leader, ideas began to swirl in her mind. "I'll start hunting, you can start creating a few thickets, so we can sleep safely."

Mysticalwood nodded. She looked at all the plants growing. It would be hard to find the uses of all of them. She sighed and began to tug the stick and shrubs together.

Mysticmoon crouched down. She saw a turtle by the pond. It would make an easy catch. Mysticmoon had never imagined her first hunting patrol as a warrior to be quite like this. She pounced on the turtle, killing it in a flash. Mysticmoon looked up surprised when a familiar scent began to fill her nose. Cats!