//: Chapter 3 ://

"I want to make a clan."

"What?" Mysticalwood said surprised.

"I know we just got here, but it seems so perfect! Can we just asked them if some would like to try to live like a clan again?" Mysticmoon said pleadingly.

Mysticalwood narrowed her eyes. "Fine. But it won't be my fault if everything goes wrong."

Mysticmoon's eyes brightened, "Thanks!" She then hollered across the clearing.

The other cats stopped speaking and looked to the two cats. Mysticalwood widened her eyes, not expecting this.

Mysticmoon climbed up a hay bale, standing proudly. "We have an offer. Tomorrow, if you want to give a chance of clan life again, follow our scent to the forest."

Cats looked at each other questionably. Mysticalwood looked around for familiar faces. She saw Tanglewillow, still unsure as usual. Quickfire's friend had already went up to Mysticmoon and nuzzled her. Jealousy grew inside of her. She then saw Dewbird, but without his charming smile. He seemed more afraid to join a clan.

She walked up to him, with warm eyes. "I would really love if you could come." She mumbled shyly.

Dewbird stuttered, "Uh, I, uh, ok." He then left in a hurry.

Mysticalwood stood frozen in sadness. It made her regret sleeping by him in the hay last night. She then felt a burning sensation in her coat, eyes watching her. She turned around and saw Quailbranch, though he quickly looked away.

Mysticmoon walked up to Mysticalwood. "Ready to go?" She asked.

Mysticalwood didn't even turn to look. "Yeah."

"We can finally be away from that twoleg!" She cheered.

"Yep." Mysticalwood agreed.

Mysticalwood sat by Mysticmoon. The suns rays began to fall from the sky. She could now hear the crickets. Her paws ached. But, with hard work she was able to make a suitable warriors den. Mysticmoon was starting to get afraid of he future arrivals. She would have to hunt her paws off.

Mysticalwood curled up beside her. "Tomorrow will be a long day. You must get some sleep." She said. Mysticalwood was so worn out, that she fell asleep right after.

Mysticmoon mumbled "ok." She then chuckled when she saw that Mysticalwood had already fallen asleep. No matter how hard she tried, she couldn't stop thinking. She was already dreaming of herself as leader, with her handsome mate—. She stopped herself. As a leader I can't have kits. She told herself. She gazed upon the giant pond, fish splashing.

She looked up at beautiful giant pink tree. It's branches seemed to hold the stars in its leaves. Mysticmoon gasped as she saw the water lower. Land began to rise. She looked back at Mysticalwood, who still lay asleep. Then, she saw as it had made a perfect path to the tree.

She quietly got up and walked over. She looked at all the beautiful flowers surrounding it, and leading it upwards. She carefully took one paw step at a time. Then she laid down beside it. The flowers were unbelievably soft. Then, her vision went black.

Mysticmoon looked around. A beautiful plains stood. She was overwhelmed by alll the wonders it had. She was dreaming. She watched as shiny figures began to surround her. She recognized all of them from RiverClan. Some looked like the ones the elders would describe of.

"What happened?" Mysticmoon asked worried. Why were they all in StarClan?

A white she-cat spoke. "After our territory was flooded, it turned part of the lake. We tried to survive, but we couldn't fight off the greencough."

"No." Mysticmoon whispered.

Her noble leader went to stand by her. "You now carry the essence of RiverClan in your paws. We have chosen to follow you to your new home, leaving the other clans. You will make a great leader, when the time is right."

Mysticmoon gasped. She couldn't believe her words.

Her leaders eye's narrowed. "But, things aren't perfect just yet.
When the hay lies on the meadow,
And the forest grows,
Mice will run freely where the willow stands alone,
Will be the start of the beginning, and the doom.

Mysticmoon awoke.

***********

Hey-. Wait. Did you press that little star down there yet?
mmmm..... You got it? Ok good, let's continue.
What do you think about the prophecy? Can you figure it out?
+I need names for the super future RiverClan.!
I didn't know what to name her leader, so if you want, just say a name!
The white she-cat was from the past. I need her too. I have some ideas up my sleeve for her. So choosing a white she-cat from the books would be very helpful!
Ty, and have a great day ;)

!NOTICE!
coming in future chapters...
You guys will be StarClan!!!
In the future, when I have to play again, you can always comment what you would like to see happen!
Though, a few future chapters are already planned.

SUBMISSION
dun.. dun.. dunnnn.
Rogue/loner submissions!
I use a random generator to see what happens each day is sims.
Sometimes that means a rogue joins the clan!
Right now I have only made two rogues.

Fill this form out to have your rogue in the game

Name:
(don't use -paw or -kit here, and yes, you can use -moon ;))
Clan:
(i will private message you for this, if you want to it, just add "I don't mind spoilers!"
(if you don't, you will be put in the random clan that needs a rogue next :)
Rank:
(kit, apprentice, warrior, medicine cat)
! Even if you pick Medicine-Cat, Doesn't mean you get !
Appearance:
(yes, it can be non realistic, as long as not too crazy if you know what I mean)
Gender:
(Self explanatory)
Sexuality:
(Self explanatory)
[ 2 positive traits:
1 negative trait:
1 fear:
1 goal:
History: ]
(very important, since you can't control your character, these decide how they react)

ex.
Whiskerwave

kit + warrior
fluffy grayish blue kit, with one blind eye, the other deep blue with a white belly and snout with darker grey paws
Tom
Pansexual
Goofy, Loyal
Clumsy
Starvation
Strength
history ecrgryhtf rah too lazy

Updated Allegiances:
same