Chrissy p.o.v

My feet trailed along the pavement, my head down avoiding any eye contact, thoughts raging through my head, a tear dropped, I saw it hit the floor.

Crash!

Just like the tear I collapsed on the pavement, I couldn't take it anymore, what's wrong with me?

"hello, are you okay?"a voice spoke, so politely,the words drifted delicately. I looked up sniffling,I nodded hoping she'd go away.

She helped me up and walked me to a nearby bench.

We sat down in sink, anxiety sank in.

"what ever is the matter, you look so distraught, I saw you fall, are you hurt?"She spoke again, so kind.

"no, I'm fine, I just feel so alone you know" I felt tears collide onto my sweaty hands that grinned the edges of my coat.

She grabbed me into a hug, her scent was lustful a clear smell of strawberry. The warmth of her made me settle down.

I looked up, wiped my eyes.

Oh my she was beautiful,soft complexion,brown eyes,lilac hair, long and layered.

I realised she was looking a little self concious. I put my head down ashamed.

"why do you feel that way?"she asked

"I get bullied...they hate me"

"what do they say?"

"They call me ugly,they say I should die...they call me a... lesbian"

"And is any of what they say true?"

"I'm lesbian yes and I'm ugly, and I should die!"

"sshh with that nonsense, you are beautiful, so what if your lesbian,I am too but who cares?

I used to get bullied but they stopped"

"how did they stop"
Wait she's gay too awesome

"They stopped because I ignored them I let them see their words didn't affect me"

"Will it stop if I do the same?"

"of course"

"thanks, I should probably go now" I stood up awkwardly swaying a little with my head tilted towards the pavement.

She handed me a piece of paper out of her pocket  and handed me it,after scribbling down something.

I took the paper out her hands and put it in my pocket...