Chrissy p.o.v

Chrissy

The alarm sounded, a churning of my stomach, I raced to the bathroom and throw up, nice that's all I need.

I brushed my teeth twice, rinsed with mouthwash then brushed again just to be safe.

I put my blue trousers on and a baggy grey top. I put my hair up, applied a little makeup.

As I don't want to over do it, I might not see her today anyway.

I got my bag and went downstairs, I got a bowl and spoon, washed them and put them to dry,I do this to make it look like I've eaten.

I grabbed my keys, my phone and my big headphones, I really must get some earphones.

I opened the door and took a deep breath. I locked up and put my music on.

I walked slowly but my pace quickened as I thought of different scenarios of me and Marsha meeting in school.

I arrived outside school, put my music away and walked up to the looming building which I loathed.

Maybe meeting Marsha will change my perspective and hopefully stop those dreadful bullies.

I went inside, walked down the corridor rapidly but trying not to attract too much attention. I greeted my only friend Gladis, she had a learning disability so that's why she stayed with me , I'm glad one friend is better than none, she was a good listener and surprisingly she had great humour, not to be mean.

We went over to the corner table and discussed lessons we had today.

Hey you lezza

I looked up, oh great, it was Ice as I call her, real name Isabelle.

You been looking at my friend

No I haven't

Yes she told me, don't lie, tramp

I don't even know her

Liar

I don't

Why don't you die, do us all a favour

No I am who I am leave me alone

Smack!

The pain scorched my face, Isabelle hit me , a tear escaped.

Bitch

Who the fuck are you
Leave her alone

It was Marsha

Why should I

She's my friend

Oh really since when
None of your business

Don't get cheeky, your new girlfriend is hitting on my friend

She isn't my girlfriend and why would she hit on your friend , I wouldn't touch her with a barge pole

How dare you

I just told the truth

I think this went on till it got interrupted by the bell.

I was grateful she stuck up for me, but the way she said 'she isn't my girlfriend' kind of took me aback, she spoke those words harsh, but I guess she was angry.

I went to class quickly, I didn't want Marsha to see me crying again...