#2:SHOCKING

I wake up in the morning, went to the bathroom as always and I went down to the kitchen to grab some breakfast, when I saw my father holding a white dress. I was too suprised I forgot what it was for and took it.

"Do you like it Jane? I checked the tailor and they said it's the only one of its kind."

"Are you kiding? I love it but it's not my birthday yet."

"It's not for your birthday Jane." My dad said while laughing.

"Then why did you_"

Before I even finished my sentence I remembered about the marriage and all.

"Dad, I can't just marry someone I dont know, if mom was here, she'd be mad."

"I know, that's why I arranged you to a blind date this evening at the XXX restourant."

"Fine, but if I don't like him I'm not gonna marry."

"Just give him a second chance if ever you think you don't like him."

"I dont even understand whatever his language is how am I supposed to talk to him and now I'm marrying him?!"

"Jane, relax he speeks in english." Dad said while patting my shoulder to relax.

After I finished my breakfast, my dad went to a meeting and left me money worth 500.

"Jane, I will be coming home late so here's your money to go shopping and make sure you go to your date."

I knod at my father and went straight to my room. I took out my phone and texted Mary.

Jane: Hey Mary. I have a bad news.
Mary: You just got excused for a month and now you have bad news?

So I told her everything that happened and how the dress was so preety.

Mary: Jane, thats not a bad news you know.
Jane: it is to me
Mary: just give him a chance maybe you'll like your fiance.
Jane: fine, you know your just making me think on agreeing on this.
Mary: just agree on that marriage atleast he's famouse.
Jane: I'll give it a try. Gtg bye.

After I texted mary I called my Dad to tell him that I accepted the deal.

"Hey Dad, I accept."

"Accept what?"

"The deal"

"What deal... ...oh yeah I remember now. I'm so happy to hear this from you, I'm so proud."

After I ended the call, I texted Mary to meet me at the mall.

《At the mall》

"Hey I've been waiting here for so long."

"Sorry I was doing OUR homework." Mary said reminding me asking her to do my homework.

"Lets go I'll buy lunch."

"Yes!"

We went to Mary's favorite restorant and we ate there. After we ate we went straight to a store that sells the cutest dresses I know.