#7:Adrian

I stood up and slapped her back. Jay stopped Katherine when she attempted to slapp me again.

"She didn't deceived me, Zack told me everything."

"I thought I got rid of you." Katherine said while pointing at Zack.

"Mary I got to go to Adrian, I'm sorry but starting now, I'm not gonna let you do that to me."

I left and went straight to my car.

Mary's POV~

After Jane left Katherine too and we were silent. We stared at each other and it was so obvious that they don't know what Jane meant.

"Who's Adrian?" Jay asked.

"Well I don't even know if she wants you to know but since you're her fiance, I guess I can tell you."

Jay sat on the other side of the couch infront of me.

"Adrian is her brother. He is a trained fighter and so is Jane. When her mother was still alive, she used to be a fighter and she taught both of them. When their mother passed away, Jane couldn't control her self anymore and she used to get into a lot of fights, but Adrian tried his best to keep Jane, not from getting harmed but from harming others."

"Is that what she meant when she asked for my apology?"

"Yes. In her first year of high school I was her only friend, and I was always there beside her everytime she goes to a private gym when she graduated high school, she also passed the test Adrian gave her to prove that she can now control herself. I have been her friend for too long that I know that everytime she gets really mad, she goes to her private gym, but I know that today she almost lost her control, because she told me that she would never go to her brother unless she wants to fight."

Jay and Zack's face was so shocked that they were silent for awhile.

Jane's POV~

I'm already infront of my brothers door, but I can still feel my fists wanting to attack Katherine, but I know I shouldn't. My brother is the only way I know I can stop myself.

I rang the door bell. The door opened and I saw my brother sweating.

"Come on who is it?"

"Who is what?"

"You know that I know why you're here and I know that it's a bad news."

I stepped inside and went straight to his basement. I took off my jacket and I only got my sports bra and leggings on. I took a pair of boxing gloves and went straight to the place where I used to practice.

"What are you planning to do?"

"Fight BAACK like I used to." I said while punching.

"You do know that if you weren't still a child back then, they would have putted you into prison right?"

"I just can't help it."

"Fine I guess all I can do is support. We start your training tomorrow morning."

"Can I bring_"

"Mary? Ofcourse." My brother said before I could even finish.

"You do know she still loves you right?"

"And what you still love Zack?"

"What?! You know who I want so stop playing with me." I said while throwing a punch at him.

The door bell rang and my brother went back up. I turned around when my brother suddenly called my name.

"Jane come with me, I'd like you to meet someone."

I took off my gloves and I wore back my jacket. I went upstairs just like what my brother told me.

"So who do you want me to__"

I was stunned when I saw my brother kissing Katherine. I went straight to her and punched her in the face, she tumbled down and I sat at her back continuing to punch her. My brother took me by my shoulders and backed me up.

"You slut! Come on! Now you see who I am! The whole time I have been enduring your slap has finally paid off hahaha!"

Because of the anger taking over me, I couldn't control myself anymore and I didn't even bother listening to my brother. Katherine ran to her car and left. My brother let go of me and closed the door.

"What were you thinking?!"

"Isn't it obvious? I'm fighting for the company."

"What are you talking about?"

"It was her ok. She was the one who slapped me three times, the one who humiliated me, and she was the one who cheated on Zack and went to Jay to cheat AGAIN!"

My brother was silent, he sat at the couch and he was sitting still and there was not a word out off his mouth.

"I'm sorry. For putting you in this situation, and for wasting those times when you worked hard to prevent me from being a complete mess."

"I was actually proud. I was proud the whole time, because I knew that even if mom isn't around anymore, I would know that you're safe, because I know you can protect yourself."

My brother's phone rang and he took it out of his pocket. I was worried when my brother's face changed.

"You have to see this."

He handed me his phone and played a video sent to him.

《Video》

"Who ever is watching this, please look out for Jane Kim, she is a dangerous woman, she did this to my face and not only my face but she beated me pretty bad."

(Jane's picture)

"This is Katherine asking for help. Don't forget, she is a slut, she stole my boyfriend and used my X and when I met her brother she punched me because she doesn't want me to be happy."

《End of video》

I was stunned. How could she.

"Jane. What will you do now?"

"I-I don't know."

Me and my brother were silent, the only thing that broke the silence was my phone that rang. I took it from my pocket and I saw my father's name in the screen.

《Call》

"Hello Dad?"

"Jane meet me in my office with your brother. Now!"

《End call》