#5:Zack

I was curioused of what she meant by 'I stole alot from him' I was scared of the truth, so I took my phone and recorded all she said and I didn't let her know.

"I have been steeling from him ever since I became his girlfriend, I took $25,000.00 from his bank account every month."

"Is that all you did?"

"No, I also cheated at him and used his money."

"Yeah no wonder my brother Zack got rich all of a sudden." Mary madly said.

"You're Zack's girlfriend?"

"Yes. It's allready late, I have to go home now." Katherine said and left.

After she left, I took my phone out and stoped the recording. When I looked at Mary, I noticed that she looked so mad.

"What's wrong? Why are you mad?"

"It's just that, after she gave Zack $50,000 she left him and went back to Jay." Mary's tears suddenly flowed out her eyes.

"Sh-She was the reason Zack left us, she was the reason my mother had a heart atack, she was the reason my life was ruined!"

I felt sad, so I sat beside her and I comforted her. After we ate, I took her to the bus station and after she left, I went home and then straight to bed.

I woke up when someone shaked me and was trying to wake me. When I opened my eyes, I saw Mary.

"W-What are you doing in here?"

"Cone on its already 10:00 am, you have to wake up."

"Base on your smile, that's not the reason you wake me."

"Ok you're right. It's actualy a good news. You know my brother Zack right? Well I called him last night and told him everything that happened since he was gone. He's comming home Jane, today."

I was frozen while staring at her big smile. I know that she's so happy, because she have'nt seen Zack for a long time.

"So I'm guessing you want me to pick him up?"

"Oh it's so nice of you, but if you insist well thank you."

I went to my dresser and took my black skinny jeens paired with a white sleveless shirt and a checkered jacket that we bought the other day. After I washed my self and changed, I went down to eat breakfast before we left.

We arrived at the airport and we saw a guy standing by the door with a back pack and a stroller. I parked my car and Mary ran. When I got out, I saw Mary hugging the guy standing by the door who was actualy Zack. I walked towards them.

"Long time no see."

"Hey Jane, so hows the fiance?"

"Its nice to see yoy again Zack. Lets go home first."

We went inside my car and I drove them back to their house. The whole ride was silent until Mary spoke.

"Z-Zack? Are tou gonna stay this time?"

"Yes Mary, I'm gonna stay." He smiled and gave her a hugg.

We arived at their house and they invited me for lunch. I sat at the kitchen and I ate with Mary, Zack, and their father Lue.

"So Jane, when will your wedding occur?" Lue asked.

"Its actualy next sunday at the Orchard Hill Top."

Uncle Lue knod and we continued eating. It was silent the whole time. My phone buzzed and I took it from my pocket, when I looked at it, my father sent a message.

Dad: Jane where are you?
Jane: I'm at Mary's. I drove her and Zack home.
Dad: Zack's back?
Jane: Yes
Dad: Jay is waiting here so come home soon

After an hour, I said goodbye to Mary and her family and went home. After I parked my car, I went inside and I saw Jay talking with my Dad in the living room.

"Good afternoon dad." I said while giving him a peck in the cheecks.

"Good afternoon Jane. I have to go to a meeting so I gues I'll have to leave you hear. Oh and I'll probably get home late."

My dad left and I sat beside Jay.

"Ummm. I'm sorry for yesterday." Jay saddly said.

"It's ok, I understand. I met your sister by the way." I tried to smile.

"You met Joy?" Jay was shocked.

"Yeah she's actualy such an angel."

"She did'nt slapped you?"

"Yeah. Why would she slapp me?"

"Well actualy, she slapped every girl who flirted with me and she even slapped my x-girlfriend, but she was'nt able to slapp Katherine because Katherine slapped her first." Jay's smile turned into a frown.

"But why did she do that to Joy?"

"I don't realy know, but they were talking and when I got in Katherine already slapped Joy."

"Do you still love Katherine despite all she did?"

"I don't know anymore. I do know that she had been taking my money, I gues Joy already told you about it, but I can't let her go yet."

"Why?"

"I-Its going late I better go home now."

Jay stood up and he left without a sound. I was just staring at the place where Jay was sitting, because I was shocked that he knew. I was wondering if I should tell Joy, but I am also thinking that there was a reason he did'nt told her.

I'm woried about the wedding specially that I forgot about how long it takes to prepare for the colors, decorations, and paper works, but the best thing I thought to do right now is call Mary.

~Calling~

"Hey Mary."

"Hi Jane."

"Umm who is this?"

"It's Zack, Mary is in the bathroom."

"Can you do me a favor?"

"Anything for a friend."

"Can you tell her to come visit me at my place tomorrow?"

"Sure. Uhh what time?"

"Maybe arround 9:00-10:00."

"Okidoki."

"Thanks Zack."

"Can I come?"

"Sure you can."

"Thanks alot. (Hey who are you talking to) No one sis. Hey I gotta go Mary saw me."

~Call ended~