Chapter One: Wish

"You know, today has been a really good day for me again;another good day for me as always."

I stared straight again into the sky as I lay down once again on the front lawn of my house the way I usually do.The stars were really bright again tonight and you could really see their twinkle like pieces of a shattered boulder of a diamond that glows under the dim light of the moon.

"I passed all my final examinations today and I even finally had it earlier this afternoon, that coffee based mocha latte with vanilla whip cream and caramel syrup I've always been telling you about that I've wanted to have on my birthday. My best friend just suddenly felt like buying me one today though it's not really my birthday. So it's really pretty awesome, right?"

Almost all the stars tonight shines like the unusual, as if they all wanted me to look at them and talk to them the same way. But I can't do that. Because there is only this one star that I would ever talk to and tell my stories and wishes to.

"I know you did help me out there again, making the wind blow on the direction of the answer that I badly needed during the science subject. It was such a cliché thing for you to do, but thank you. You never really fail to give me those tiny little things that makes it a good day for me."

He was the same star that helped me out my whole life and watched over me since the day I was born. He was the star I would only ever love and the only star I would ever wish to come to life again.

"I still have three wishes left for the day though right? I'd like to use them all again for just one."

I could still clearly remember the night he came to life and made me feel something that is really like no other. It always and never fails to replay itself in my head every time I wish for the same thing over and over.

"I wish you'd be here with me again tonight and even just stay with me up until the sun comes back."

But then I also know that there are already wishes I can't have anymore no matter what I do, no matter how many wishes I get to save each day or no matter how hard I dream of them to be true. Just like how I can't have my parents back after they died in front of me in a car accident when I was twelve. I know that this wish of mine tonight is just like the kind of wish you categorize along with hopeless dreaming.

"I wish-----"

I could already hear my old self two years ago, saying the same words in my head as I close my eyes.

"------you could show yourself one day to me-----"

It's about to replay again like a movie you've already memorized.

"------so that I could thank you personally."

It's about to happen now, it's again just a matter of one... two... three.