⚡️Pretend

The thunder kept rumbling,the lightning kept flashing just then Jennie was completely terrified.She quickly got up and ran to Jungkook's room.Without thinking she opened the door and searched for him.She quietly walked beside him and knelt down,shaking his shoulders lightly.

      "Jungkook-ah please wake up",she whispered.
       "Hhmm~",he said opening his eyes slowly. "Are you this needy for me?",she immediately slapped his shoulder "ow"
        Thunder cracked again and she quickly went in to his embrace.
       "Oh it's not because your needy,it's because your scared",she looked at him with begging eyes "Okay fine just this once",letting her sleep in his bed.

Time:8:20.     Date:Saturday
No one's POV

          Jungkook woke up seeing Jennie no where to be found.He got up and went downstairs,to the smell sweetness.He went to the kitchen to Jennie making breakfast and perfectly designing the presentation of the dishes.
        She turned around to see a shirtless Jungkook.She gasped as she hold her chest. "You scared me you poopturd!",exclaimed.
         "Sorry",she couldn't help to look at his well structured abbs ,I mean come on.
          "Liking What your seeing cause you can see more in bed",he said winking at her.She quickly grabbed the oven mitts to hit him. "Okay I'm sorry unless you actually want to-.."
           "Just eat!",she yelled.They both sat down on the stool and Jungkook broke the silence.
           "So..why did you agree to the marriage?"
             "Well I care for my parents..but what are you going to do about Joy?"
                "Well since you know as a playboy it's obvious that I'm playing with her",I just hummed as response.

      After eating,I went to change my clothes because I'm going out with Sehun my best friend.Yea I Don't have a dating life so yea.

Jennie's outfit

       I walked back downstairs to see Jungkook

               "Oh hey Jennie where are you going?",he furrowed his eyebrows.
                 "I'm just going out with a friend",I replied.
                 "Just don't come back too late",why is he so considerate all of sudden,I mean it's nice feeling but still.

Few hours later before Jennie was home.

Instagram:

🖤🖊↗️23,100 views @Kpop world:Found Jennie and Sehun together hanging out

🖤🖊↗️
23,100 views
@Kpop world:Found Jennie and Sehun together hanging out.Maybe their dating

@SehunxJennie:Yass I live for this
@Crystal123:I totally ship

        I was scrolling through instagram until I saw that.I was upset,furious...I was Jealous.Jennie soon walked through the front door waving a good bye.
             "Oh hey Jung-..."
              "Where were you and what is this about?",I asked in a stern voice showing her my phone. "Do you know time it is?"
                 "Jungkook there is nothing happening between Me and Sehun we're just good friends",she smiled lightly.
                  "You know you deserve punishment right?",her face darkened as she furrowed her eyebrows.
              "W-What punishment?",I stood up making me tower over her.She kept walking backwards until she reached the cold hard wall,before she could escape I trapped her by palming the wall.

Next chapter:First Time🌺

•~Warning~•

Next chapter will be a ⚠️18+⚠️
(First 18+so bare with me pls,I might have to get some ideas from other ffs)

•~Warning~•               Next chapter will be a ⚠️18+⚠️(First 18+so bare with me pls,I might have to get some ideas from other ffs)