You Love her,Don't You?

After hours of crying,She finally concurred the fact of him not believing her.I guess she was right,he would believe her.She was so caught up with all the drama,she didn't notice Eunha.

"So let me guess he didn't believe you?",she said mockingly as my eyes stayed on the bed sheet. "Aw boo hoo.I told you he would believe me and not you"

"What do you want from me? What is it that you want from me Eunha?!"

"Oh it's very simple,I want you to divorce Jungkook or you distance yourself from him"

"But- I can't Okay?! I'm in love with him!"

"Oh is that so? Well you better get over him before I end your life",she walked out the room,leaving Jennie with more tears.

I have 2 choices,I divorce him or distance myself from him.Which do I do?

She then slowly drifted off to sleep after thinking what could possibly happen to their future together.

>ʜᴇʀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ<

"How can I possibly be in love with my neighbor",his voice echo in her head.

They were currently at the beach enjoying their alone time.They both intertwined their hands together.

"I'm not sure either,but I don't want to love you"

"If I delete you from my mind and pretend we never got married,what would you do?"

"We'd still end up meeting each other",she smiled to herself.

~~~~~~•~~~~•

"didn't I tell you to stay away from him?! He's mine"

"I made a vow to him saying,I am his! I promised to love him!"

She then got slapped across her face. "How can you say that?!"

"Eunha! Why would you slap my wife?!",his voice boom loudly. "Did you really push her down the stairs?"

"Oppa- I didn't!"

"I thought you were my best friend? You made me hurt my own wife just so you can have me?"

"Jungkook please-.."

"I don't want to see your face anymore get out!",she ran out crying.
"Jennie I'm sorry I didn't-..",she quickly cut off with a kiss,which he didn't hesitate to respond.

~~~ᴇɴᴅ ᴏғ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ~~~~

She woke up crying even more as she just process what happened.if only he did believe me.Her gaze then moved to a body that was lying on the couch.Jungkook? He came?

She placed her feet on the cold ground and proceeded to walk to his body. "You really did came? Even after the argument?",she said softly as her tears fell on him.

"You love her don't you?",she said brushing his long hair out of his face.He then woke and touched her face.

"No I don't love her,I love you",he said as he pressed his lips on hers softly. "And of course I came",he smiled softly at her.

•🌷ᴊᴇɴᴋᴏᴏᴋ🌷

                 •🌷ᴊᴇɴᴋᴏᴏᴋ🌷•