ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ sᴀᴍᴇ ʀᴏᴏᴍ ᴘᴛ.2

>Night time<

{ 21+⚠️ This is a fair warning.If you are not prepared for JK's cockiness, Then I kindly advise you not to read😏😉}

     After hours of buying items as souvenirs,we arrived back at the hotel.I felt warned out so I decided to get some fresh air.

    I went out to the balcony,where the fresh cool air blows.I placed my arm over the railing,letting the breeze blow my hair.

"Aren't you cold",I turned around to see him with messy hair and a half buttoned white shirt.

I turned around ignoring his question and gaze.Just then I felt a shadow move behind me.

I then felt soft butterfly kisses trailing down my neck.My lips parted when he started to leave deep purple marks.

I could've felt his hard toned abs pressed against my back,which gives me support to rest my head.

    "Jungkook please not now-..",he spun me around and placed his hands on the rail,trapping me.

"Jennie your making me go insane",he said leaning towards my ear. "Jump on babe"

I reached for his shoulder and jumped to attach my legs on his hip.They both stared into each other's beady eyes.For the male his eyes seemed fierce and Dominant.

     While the girl's eye seemed excited yet scared.The more the stared into each other's eyes,the more they knew about each other.

     They kissed their way in to the hotel room.He threw them both on the bed ,ready to continue.Before they can continue someone interrupted.

      Sigh "Ugh",He mumbled as he got off of her.

     >Few minutes after<

     Apparently the person who interrupted us, was Joy.She wanted to know if Jungkook wanted to that thing with her.He obviously declined.

I walked into the bathroom and started to undress.I was half way finish undressing,when the door opened.

     "Jungkook why are you in here? Can't you see I am going to bathe?",I said covering my self with my clothes

    "Okay first of all,I already know what's under there",he said folding his arms and leaning on the door frame. "And I'm here to continue where we left off",he said walking towards me.

     My back then bumped the counter of the sink as he kept walking.He then stopped in front of me and lifted my chin up.

       How can someone be so bad but look so handsome? Why am I even falling for him? What if he's just playing with me like last time?

     Questions kept going until when his lips landed on mine.And now the questions are just blank.

     I felt excited and wanted to continue.what is he doing to me?

   The kiss became hotter and more powerful as he forced his tongue in my mouth.I then gave up and let him in.

He then grabbed my waist and lifted me up to the counter,without breaking the kiss.

His lips traced down to her chest and removing the clothes that cover her.He soon started to suck her skin making her escape to heaven.

Her lips parted and she bit her lip trying to control her moans "Don't try to hold back your moans.Just moan my name",he said sucking harder.

The more he teased her,the more she gets more restful.She started to become inpatient.

"Ugh Jungkook~please stop teasing me",she squirming around trying to reach his belt buckle.

All of a sudden he stopped pleasuring her and walked away.She gave a big sigh in frustration.

"Are you serious Jungkook?! You didn't even help me down!",she complained.

After properly undressing she entered in the bath tub.She sighed in relief and relaxation.She closed her eyes enjoying her alone time.

      "So I left for a few minutes,and your in the bath tub?",he said in a low voice.

    Her eyes were still closed trying ignore him.He realized he was being ignored,so he stepped into the tub.

      "Jungkook what are you-..",a kiss stopped her sentence.

     The kiss became more hotter than usual.It made them both feel needy.He then climbed on top of her,lifting her up on the edge of the tub.

      His lips trailed down to her lower abdomen,gently sucking it.He got up,leaving her uneasy.He pulled her into a hot but passionate kiss as he entered in her.

      Her legs were rapped around his tiny waist,temping him to go deeper.The faster he went the
more aroused she got.He looked at her pleasured face while smirking.

      "You like that huh? You like it when I go rough on you?",he said in a husky voice.

       "Hmm yes~I like it when you go rough",she answered moaning.Soon they both reached their climax but he wasn't satisfied as yet.

      "We're not done yet,Princess",he said breathlessly. "Ride me"

    She got on top of him and entered slowly,making him moan in satisfaction.

      "Oh Jennie~I'm loving the way you ride me",he said thrusting into her.

    Soon the air was full with their groans and moans,along with the water splashing.

     Soon their climax arrived again which finished off their night.They both relaxed in the tub enjoying each other's company.

     After showering they both went to bed.

                          •🌷Jenkook🌷

                          •🌷Jenkook🌷•