нoмe

>Hey guys make sure to watch the video down below.This is the trailer for Luv Next Door but I didn't get much time to do it.But share your support like your doing for this story😊<

{jυngĸooĸ}
"So you just used me?!,I should've never trust you!",She yelled with tears streaming down her face.
"Jennie!",I said running out of the closet,trying to call her. "Ugh Jungkook you fucked up man!"

Did I really use her for pleasure?Was I really playing with her? Do I even love Yeri? Of course I love Yeri...I think.

{yerι}
        Ha!that plan went well,I'm satisfied with myself for that.I walked up to Jungkook.
    "Yeri was this really a good idea?"
     "Um yes,you do love me right?"
      "Of course but-.."
       "Then let me live with you"
       "Yeri I can't,I'm getting married"
        "So your gonna leave me for that bitch?!"
         "No-but"
          "No buts Kookie..see you later",I said pecking his cheek.
       This is going to work better than I thought.

{jυngĸooĸ}

What did I get myself into?Why did I even listen to Yeri. Either way I can't love Jennie.She and I aren't meant to be.The only way I can try and not love her is....being heartless to her.So I can probably focus on Yeri more, than falling in love with Jennie.
All these things kept popping in my head as I walked home.I entered the house wanting to call her name,but I restrained myself from doing so.
"Jenn-Stop Jungkook Don't call her name",I whispered to myself.I took a deep breath and walked to my room.I heard faint crying coming from the opposite side of the hallway.

You don't know how much I wanted to swing open her door and apologize,and tell her everything is all right.But I couldn't.
"I'm sorry Jennie...this is best for us",I then turned around and went into my room.

{jennιe}
I heard the door open with my name being halfway said.The urge of wanting to run downstairs and greet him became harder to resist.
"No Jennie...I was nothing to him.I was just his toy"
The footsteps became louder and closer to my door.He stayed there for a few seconds and left with a sigh.It made me feel even more hurt.I thought he would've at least come and check on me.But he didn't.

Getting married to someone I just met from stealing my WiFi is already crazy enough.But he doesn't love me,he has someone else in his life.But doesn't change anything.

~I hope you enjoyed this chapter~
I have some more stories to focus on some new stories to write.I will be starting a Jirose and Taelice ffs.And don't forget the summer speacial😊

🌷Jenkook🌷