In the Same room 𝕡𝕥.1

> 𝕁𝕖𝕟𝕟𝕚𝕖 <

After a few minutes of arguing,we finally stopped.We looked around to see if our parents were there but nobody was there.

"Mom...? Did they really just leave?"
"Yep,What a bummer"

"Oh you guys finally finished?", a voice came out of no where.
"Mom?"
"We have one more thing to tell you guys",Mr. Jeon spoke.
"Ah yes,Tomorrow is the flight",Mrs.Jeon said excitedly

"Wait what?", they both said at the same time.

"I know,I know...we should've come earlier but you guys seemed busy",My dad said.

"But anyway,we will leave you guys to pack.Bye!"

They all rushed out of the house before another argument could start.I went upstairs to pack my clothes.

After packing my clothes,I closed my suitcase case and went and bathe.

>𝕁𝕦𝕟𝕘𝕜𝕠𝕠𝕜<

I heard Jennie finished packing her things,so I decided to leave a little gift in her suitcase.

I mean what kind of husband would I be? A terrible one obviously.
I heard the door close so I made my entry.

I'm not entirely sure what she is exactly afraid of ,but I guess anything would do.So I left a fake lizard in her suitcase.

Hehe this might be the best I have ever done to her.After that I went to my room laughing like a maniac,to pack my clothes.

>The morning< 𝕁𝕖𝕟𝕟𝕚𝕖

I woke up earlier than I expected so I decided to wake up Jungkook.

"Yah Jungkook,wake up your lazy ass!",I said knocking on the door harshly.

"Hey who you calling lazy ass?!",he shouted back while opening the door.

He was way taller than me,so that made kind of coward

"I uh,I'm call you a Lazy ass",I snapped back at him.

"Well at least I work out around the house", he said folding his arms above his chest.

"Better hope,where we're going has a gym",I said walking back to my room.Some how I can feel him smirking behind me.

>After an hour it was time to leave<

"Yo Jennie hurry up!",She came running down with her unicorn plushie.

     "Why are you carrying that thing?",he said narrowing his eye on the plush toy.

      "Well I need something to hug when I sleep",she said smiling.

       "Why hug that thing,when you have me?",he said smirking.

       She became very shy and uncomfortable.It felt like her heart was going to explode.

"Come on Jerk! Let's go before we're late!"

>𝕁𝕖𝕟𝕜𝕠𝕠𝕜<