Ch.8

Sunday morning I surprised Seph with breakfast. I whipped up cheese omelets and made chocolate chip muffins with coffee on the side and since I made breakfast he washed the dishes.

"Where did you learn to cook like that? " He said winking at me as he put away the dishes.

"The only thing I was allowed to do was read, so when I was bored I would read cook books. While my parents were working I would practice at home." I shrugged my shoulders.

"Well I enjoyed your skills." He said kissing each one of my dimples. " I asked Alicia to bring you a change of clothes because I want to teach you driving today. "

My eyes bugged out "Are you serious, I don't think I am ready for that never. Let's start with me walking outside barefoot. I know lets start with an amusement park. "

He rolls his eyes and walk out to the front room of his house. "Alicia text that she's outside."

"No Seph, what do I tell her about me being here?" Then I look down at my clothes, "How do I explained why I've been here since Friday? "

"Tell her the truth, that your my girlfriend. I mean will you be my girlfriend? " He looked at me expectantly and waiting for an answer.

I smiled looking down at the floor and shyly said "Yes. " He lift my chin and touched my forehead to his.

"Jess, your mine." He kissed my lips softly. " Always remember that your mine. "

Alicia banged on the door, just being rude which she's been a lot lately. Seph open the door for her and she's wearing a deep scowl.

" Why in the hell are you still here, you know Auntie and Unc will never trust me with you again."

"So."

She looks at me with her mouth hanging open as if I just slapped her. I can't believe she's actually speechless. I walked up to her poking her chest.

"You should have thought about that before leaving me stranded and then having the audacity to call my dad asking if I'm at home. If you can't handle the drinking don't do it. What if we were at some strangers party. At least here I have Seph to protect me. "

She's still speechless, "and besides he is my boyfriend. "

"What....what? Your boyfriend? "

"Yes! " I raise my voice.

She close her eyes and breathe in, "Your right. I am really really sorry. I read the text that I sent you." She wear a crooked smirk. "So you two huh? That's actually good news now he can stop bugging me about hooking you up with him. "

She threw my clothes at Seph. "I got a place to be and a person to do. Later bitches."

"It better be Jaime." I yelled as she made her exit.

"Are you ready love? " Seph ask while handing me my clothes.

Of course I play dumb "Ready for what? "

He rapped his arms around me and put his hands on my butt and gave it a light squeeze. " I would love to put you over my knee and spank this. "

Yes I was completely shocked that he did that as well at what he said. It kinda turned me on in a weird way. Which had me wondering if he would indeed spank me.

I think he saw something in my expression that had him breathing hard and something pressing into my stomach getting hard. We stayed in that position for long time until the ring tone for my dad's incoming call rang out breaking our trance.

He stepped back and released me so I could answer it.

------------------

My dad asked me to have lunch with him on Monday so we could discuss the situation from Friday night.

After I hung up, we got ready for my first driving lesson. I just knew I would hate it but my new boyfriend insisted that he teach me. Of course he's teaching me in a very expensive car. A chocolate Bently Continental GTC, is he insane?

"I've been meaning to ask you, are you rich?"

"Why are you going to love me for my money?" He smirks.

"Of course, why else would I be with you."

He grabs his heart as if he's wounded. Yeah maybe his ego. I laugh.

I have to admit it wasn't that bad, I've got the basics down, and I have a very handsome teacher. I'm good at making figure eights but now he want me to drive down the street. Okay I'm going five miles an hour and he says speed up. Of course my reply is "Hell to the NO" and he's laughing at me? Do he not realize that I'm behind the wheel.

Okay I stop the car and put it in park.

"I'm done. I'm stressing about if I wreck this beautiful car how will I pay for it. And my beautiful first boyfriend is also in the car that I could accidentally rap around a tree." I yell! Wow now I can breathe.

He's still laughing at me. I smile, now that I think about it is the first real laugh I've heard from him and I am the one that is responsible for it.

I giggle which it turns to laughter, and if you were to pass by us right now you would think we were idiots that are high on something.

"Okay, okay Jessica have you calm down? " He smile my way.

"Yes. " I smile back.

" Good girl now take us home. " and that is exactly what I did.