Three;

{YOONGI'S POV}

Since we hadn't planned on the babies coming out nearly a month early, there were still a few things we needed to buy. I took it upon myself to sneak out while the three of them were still asleep in the hospital and go to the store. Two carseats, 2 swings, and a nice stock of diapers and wipes. I had everything we needed piled up in the back of Y/N's new SUV, and was headed to our new house. I still hadn't told Y/N about it, I knew she would insist on splitting the costs in half, and I didn't want to do that. She's already given me so much, I wanted to surprise her with a house almost as beautiful as she is. 

I walked up to the house, doing a quick walkthrough to make sure everything was done. The guys had been helping me get the house ready for the past few months, Y/N thought we were working. I knew once she saw this place, she wouldn't mind the little white lies.

********

I finally finished putting the cribs together, along with putting all the baby's clothes away, and setting up their swings. I checked the time, and hurried back to the car when I realized I'd been here for almost 5 hours. Y/N would definitely be awake, and probably worried about me.

I raced back to the hospital as quickly as I could. Just as I expected, Y/N was sitting up, feeding one of the babies. Her face lit up as soon as she looked up and saw me. 

"Yoongles! I missed you, I was just going to call you! Were you catching up on sleep?" She said, smiling and holding her free hand out to me. I closed the space between us, planting my lips on her open hand. I'll never be used to the effect this woman's touch has on me. The butterflies that had formed in my stomach disappeared as fast as they came. 

"Yes, sweetie. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to be gone so long. I missed you, too." I smiled at her, intertwining her fingers in mine. I brought my lips to her forehead, kissing her gently. "Do you know how much I love you? I'm so so proud of you."

As I pulled back, I saw a couple tears falling down her cheeks. I brushed them away and smiled at her.

"I love you so much Min Yoongi. So much more than you'll ever kn-" All of a sudden, her eyes rolled back and her whole body was shaking. I took the baby out of her arms, and ran to the door. 

"NURSE! I NEED A NURSE! MY FIANCEE IS HAVING A SEIZURE!" Three nurses came running towards our room, so I ran back over and held her hand. "It's going to be okay, I'm right here. I'll always be right here." 

As hard as I was trying to keep my voice calm, I could hear how weak it actually sounded. I didn't take my eyes off of hers. Her hand was ripped from mine as the nurses turned her on her side. They were all yelling and calling for a doctor. It was pure chaos, and reminded me too much of what had happened in the OR just a few days ago. Once again, I stood confused as they wheeled her out of the room without a single word. 

A/N: I know this chapter is kind of boring, and short. I'm sorry!  Hopefully you guys are still enjoying this story. This sequel is a lot harder to write than the first book so far.