Five;

"Y-Y-Yoongi?" I tried to speak, but it came out a whisper. My throat burned, and for some odd reason, I barely recognized my own voice. I opened my eyes, but everything was blurry and bright. "Is that you? Where am I? Where are my babies?"

When my vision finally cleared, after what felt like an eternity, I recognized the deep brown eyes looking at me. The eyes I fell in love with the moment they locked onto mine. That felt like such a long time ago. I didn't understand the tears pouring out of them. I examined the rest of his face, only to be more confused. Why was there so much pain written on his face? He looks as if he'd lost someone. Was it all a dream? If it wasn't, then where were our babies? Did something happen to them, is that why he looks heartbroken?

"Yoongi.. Our babies? Please tell me they're okay! Please, I can't handle it if anything's happened to th-" I didn't even try to keep the tears from falling down my own face. He pulled me into his warm embrace, running his hands through my hair.

"Calm down, love, our babies are healthy. They're beautiful just like their mom." He said, his lips moving softly against my hair. 

"Then why do you look so sad?" I asked, trying to pull myself together.

"I was sad, until you woke up. Y/N, you've been in a coma. I didn't know if I was ever going to see your eyes again. I just missed you so much." He said, pulling back slightly to look into my eyes. 

"W-what do you mean a c-coma?" I asked, trying to replay my last memories. He let go of me, and pulled a chair up next to my bed. 

"You had a seizure. You developed Postpartum Eclampsia. When they brought you back in the room, they weren't sure how long you'd be unconscious for. I waited for 5 days, until the twins were healthy enough to be discharged. I came back to visit you as often as I could, but raising two newborns by myself was exhausting. I should have came more often, I'm so sorry. I really thought I'd lost you." He brought his face to mine and showered me in kisses, from my forehead to my chin. "I promise you, I will never leave your side again." 

Just then, a nurse came into my room, and dropped her clipboard when her eyes met mine. 

"She's awake? When-" She turned and opened the door, before running down the hallway, shouting. "Doctor!! Someone page the Doctor! She's awake! 312a is awake!!!!" 

I quickly looked back at Yoongi, not expecting him to still be staring at me. 

"Did you hear that? She sounded excited." I smiled softly.

"Huh? Hear what?" Yoongi said, snapping out of his little trance. My smile grew bigger, he was so oblivious to everything around him besides me.

"By the way, do our babies have names?" I asked. We never got around to actually deciding. 

"Well, I took it upon myself to name them, given the circumstances." He looked at the floor. I braced myself for his answer. "Our son is Seung Kwan."

More tears immediately formed in my eyes. 

"You mean, like my dad?" 

"Yes, just like your dad." He smiled at me, "Our daughter is Seung Wan. They're twins after all, I wanted their names to match."

"Thank you so much Min Yoongi, that means so much to me." I grabbed his shoulders and pulled him on the bed with me. "I love you so much."

"I love you, more. Thank you for coming back to me Y/N. Thank you so much." He buried his face in my neck, and wrapped his arms around me. Even though I had just come out of a six month coma, I felt my eyelids getting heavy as I let myself fall asleep in his arms. I felt at home.

A/N: Another short chapter, but I'm still deciding how the story's going to progress from here.