Six;

It had been 16 days since I woke up from my coma. Yoongi came everyday, but I missed him. I hadn't gotten to see the twins yet, since they still had me in the ICU and babies weren't allowed in. It was 2:45 P.M., which meant Yoongi would be coming to see me soon.

"Good afternoon, Y/N. How are you feeling today?" Dr. Lee asked, starting his daily vital check.

"I feel great, just lonely and homesick." I said, watching him put the blood pressure cuff on me.

"That's understandable, but I have great news for you. You're doing great, and I feel comfortable moving you to a regular room, and then tomorrow morning, you'll be discharged. Unless you're not ready to go home. It's all based on how you're feeling, so just let us know." He removed the cuff, and jotted something down in my paperwork. "The nurse will be in to move you in about about twenty minutes. Your stitches look great, so if you'd like to take a shower before she comes, you're more than welcome. There is everything you need in the shower already. If you need any help, just use the call button."

He quickly turned, and walked out of the room, leaving me alone again. I really did want to take a shower, I'd only had sponge baths for the past two weeks. It took me a few minutes to get myself out of bed, I was still a little sore, but I finally got up and made my way to the bathroom. I slipped out of my hospital gown, and caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror. Wow, my body had completely changed. My stomach was squishy and covered in stretch marks, my cheeks were chubbier, and my boobs sagged. I suddenly felt like I was looking at a stranger and not myself. I sighed heavily, and got into the shower. The warm water felt absolutely amazing on my skin. I stood there with my eyes closed for awhile, it felt too good to move just yet. Just as I was rinsing shampoo out of my hair, the curtain ripped open, and I fell backwards. Just when I was sure I would fall down, a pair of arms caught me, and pulled me back up. I screamed out, trying to see who was in front of me, but the shampoo in my eyes made everything blurry.

"Who the hell are you?! Get away from me!" I yelled out, grabbing the shower curtain and wrapping as much of it around my exposed body as I could.

"Relax, love, it's just me!" The figure said, and I instantly recognized Yoongi's voice. He handed me a towel, and helped me wipe the shampoo from my eyes.

"Thank you, but why the hell would you just rip the curtain open like that??" I questioned.

"Because I came in and you weren't in your bed.. I was just worried! I'm sorry." He apologized, before grabbing the bottle of conditioner, and massaging it in my hair.

"I can do that, Yoongi." I said, although I couldn't stop myself from closing my eyes and relaxing while his fingers massaged my scalp. It felt amazing. He softly chuckled, and started to rinse it out. After I finished showering, Yoongi brought me a change of clothes, and left me alone. Once I was changed, I started to brush my hair. I finally felt like a person again.

I walked out of the bathroom, and the nurse was waiting to escort us out of the hospital. She made me sit in a wheelchair as she guided us to the front door.

"I'm so happy to see you finally going home! Give both those babies big kisses from all of us here." She smiled at me, and then turned to Yoongi, "Take good care of her please!"

Yoongi smiled back at her, and helped me out of the wheelchair, he held my hand and walked me to a suv.

"Who's car is this?" I asked, lifting myself into the passenger's seat.

"Y/N's." He said, before he closed the door behind me, and ran around to the driver's seat. He climbed in and buckled himself.

"What do you mean it's mine?! I don't even have a car!" I yelled.

"Well, you do now. I couldn't let you walk the twins around everywhere, that wouldn't be right. Besides, it's actually both of ours." He smiled down at me, and pulled out of the parking lot.

********

"Open your eyes, love, we're home." Yoongi said softly.

I opened my eyes, and looked around. Now I was even more confused than I was earlier. I had no idea where we were at.

"Where the hell are we?" I asked, sitting up and staring at him.

"Our house, silly." He chuckled again, and climbed out of the car. I quickly jumped out, following him up the sidewalk towards the front door. He unlocked the door, and walked in, holding it open for me. I walked inside, and was blown away. It wasn't a huge house, nor was it new, but I could tell he had renovated it. I suddenly remembered the conversation we had so long ago about what my dream house would be like. This house was exactly how I described. The tears filled my eyes, before spilling down my cheeks. I dropped to the floor, and bawled with my head in my hands. I never thought he'd actually been paying attention back then. He quickly sat on the floor next to me, and wrapped his arms around me.

"I'm so sorry, do you not like it? We can change anything, just tell me." He pleaded with me, suddenly looking upset.

"No, Yoongi. I love it. I'm crying because I never imagined I would find someone that loves me as much as you do. I always thought I loved you so much more than you loved me. I was wrong. I just don't know if I deserve this, Yoongi." I tried to bury my face in his chest so he couldn't see me, but he lightly grabbed my chin, and made me look at him.

"You deserve so much more than what I've given you, Y/N, and I'm going to spend the rest of my life trying to make you as happy as you make me. I know I've dissapointed you in the past, but I promise you that will never happen again. I love you, beautiful." He leaned down and kissed my nose. "Let's go see the rest of the house."

He helped me off the floor and we turned to see all of our friends standing there watching us. Jimin, Tae, and Hobi were crying silently. I gave them a puzzled look, before they ran up and hugged us.

"You guys are so perfect for each other!" Hoseok said, still sniffling.

"I just hope that one day, I can find love like yours." Jimin said.

"Can you guys adopt me? I want you to be my new mom and dad!" Taehyung said, causing everyone to go silent and just stare at him.

The silence was quickly interrupted but the sound of a baby crying. My head snapped in the direction of the cries, and I looked at Yoongi.

"My babies are here?!" He chuckled at me.

"Yes, they're here love. And I'm pretty sure they're hungry." He grabbed my hand, and pulled me towards the nursery. We walked through the door, and he let go of my hand. He walked up to one of the cribs.

"How's my little princess? Daddy missed you so much." He cooed at her, and my heart completely melted in my chest.

He pulled her out of the crib, and my jaw dropped. She was so big. I don't know why I was expecting the twins to still be small. He put both of the babies on the floor, where they sat up and drank the bottles he had handed them.

"They can sit up already??" I asked, slowly walking closer.

"Mama!"

"Mama!" The sweetest little voices called out, and I lost it again. My whole body was filled with the purest love I'd ever experienced. I looked down at the three of them, and just smiled. I finally felt complete.