Bakari Jordan

What's up! I'm bad boy Kari haaaaaaaaa!!

Sike, I'm just kidding. What's up! My name is Bakari Jordan and I am 25 years old. I don't have any parents because I never knew them. I was told that I was just thrown into the orphanage all because of something about my "parents" committed murders when I was just learning how to walk. I have been to multiple homes and I've been thrown out due to my bad behavior. I remember my first guardians were this older couple, around their 40s. They picked me up when I was 1 and dropped me back in the same orphanage at 13. Said that I had misbehaved on multiple occasions and that they can no longer take care of me. Another couple, around their early 30s, took me in for 2 and 1/2 years  and brought me back because of my anger issues, whatever the hell that means.

However, I do have my bros though. James is the youngest 18, Travis and Will are both 23. I remember when we all met. The only way we met fully was when we fought each other because one of us was talking shit. Honestly, I'm glad it happened because even though James is the youngest and the smallest, he could still pummel you to death. I always thought of our motto: "Bros before hoes" because we all we got.

Sex?? Hell yeah nigga ha haaaaaa!! But for real though. I've had all the hoes and I'm getting tired of each and every one of them. I pass them to my bros and between you and me, I think Will got a baby on the way. I think with this girl name Fay. But like I said she was with me, but she tried to play me like a fool and say I was the baby daddy. We only had sex one time and I used protection when she wasn't looking. Anyways, now she's trying to say it's Will's baby.... that's on another note though. I just want me a girl who I can just be "friends" with if you know what I mean.